Subject: RE: 100156859- CRA NEEDED ASAP- R3716753635
From: Mahmoud Omar <[email-masked]>
To: Michaela Manibo <[email-masked]>, Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ahmed Irfan <[email-masked]>, Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2020 11:06:37 +0000
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi ,

Shipment will return to your warehouse asap .

Regards ,

From: Michaela Manibo [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, August 7, 2020 11:51 AM
To: Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala
Cc: Ahmed Irfan; Zubair Wahid; customer care; Mahmoud Omar
Subject: Re: 100156859- CRA NEEDED ASAP- R3716753635

Team,

Please confirm receipt of the item in the warehouse and assist on CRA,

@Mahmoud Omar<mailto:[email-masked]>  please advise if this was handed over to the warehouse team.

@Ahmed Irfan<mailto:[email-masked]> and @Zubair Wahid<mailto:[email-masked]> , please assist

@Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala<mailto:[email-masked]> , please assist on the CRA

thanks
[Image removed by sender.]

On Thu, Aug 6, 2020 at 9:06 AM Michaela Manibo <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:
@Ahmed Irfan<mailto:[email-masked]>

Good morning.

Please assist and confirm this has been received in the warehouse please.

R3716753635

Thanks

[Image removed by sender.]

On Wed, Aug 5, 2020 at 12:11 PM Michaela Manibo <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:
Team,

Please assist the CRA for this order.  We need an urgent update on this please? We need to issue a refund for the customer

Thanks
[Image removed by sender.]

On Wed, Jul 29, 2020 at 2:56 PM Michaela Manibo <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:
@Ahmed Irfan<mailto:[email-masked]>

please help in confirming this..

Thanks
[Image removed by sender.]

On Wed, Jul 29, 2020 at 11:46 AM Michaela Manibo <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:
Team,

We need to refund this customer ASAP. The item has been collected on 23rd . Please assist on CRA . Please confirm receipt.
[Image removed by sender.]