Subject: URGENT / Missing Items / MAY ORDER - Order No. 100151526_2
From: Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>
To: Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>, Ahmed Irfan <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2020 14:51:02 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Team,

The customer called to follow up and is very upset about the delay.

The below item is missing:

TW-57453
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=705874> Intex
- Rainbow Ring Play Center

The below item is received with missing parts:
KSA-SCT-843700
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=1128619> Step2
Naturally Playful Summertime Play Center

Please assist URGENTLY.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

*Joyce Alvarado*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE