Subject: URGENT / Collect Today - Order No.600903886 / CRA_AR_RE13163
From: Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>
To: lastmile <[email-masked]>, Naib Khan <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2020 11:49:42 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi team,

The customer called to follow up and informed that the remaining item form
the return request has not been collected.

WCME-1281410-Moms
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=1034795>

The customer is very upset because the request was placed in July. Please
ensure Today collection without fail.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

*Joyce Alvarado*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE