Subject: Return - 600945127// CRA_AR_RE14005
From: Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
To: "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>, Denmark A <[email-masked]>, Michael Rolle <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, "Alina D'Souza" <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2020 12:50:03 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Team,

Originally, the customer wants to return the 3 pcs of  Phillips Avent Glass
Bottle 240ml Sleeve (PA193) but changed her mind and informed Iljaz that
she wants to keep 1 out of 3.

Please amend the number of quantities under this CRA. It should be 2 and
not 3 anymore.

Thank you
Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE