Subject: Hi i am still awaiting my order and it has been nearly 2 weeks. This is absolutely ridiculous and no one is replying or contacting me. Please let m...
From: "'Ankit Malhotra (Mumzworld Tracking)' via customer care" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>, Usman Abbasi <[email-masked]>, Malyke Awayan Igaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2020 04:55:28 +0000
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

You are registered as a CC on this request (1225996). Reply to this email to add a comment to the request.

----------------------------------------------

Ankit Malhotra, Aug 7, 2020, 8:55 AM GMT+4

Request #1223911 "1000007465106 -- 600934773_1" was closed and merged into this request. Last comment in request #1223911:

Hi Team,

Please assist in providing alternate contact number for above shipment as provided number (0504115324) is wrong/incorrect.

 

Usman Abbasi

Operations Support

P.O. Box 99999, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

T

 +971 4 2303831

 |

 

E

 [email-masked]

 |

  W

 www.emiratespost.ae (http://www.emiratespost.ae/)

Attachment(s):
image001.png - https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/ErqSzBPGROApZTaZICupUJEwO/?name=image001.png
image002.jpg - https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/jZ6eeIyU56KtmNmFYiNnwsSdR/?name=image002.jpg
image003.jpg - https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/3mjsuaXh14WKYndzprQ4CPpw9/?name=image003.jpg

----------------------------------------------

Nafisa Mulla, Aug 6, 2020, 12:39 PM GMT+4

Hi i am still awaiting my order and it has been nearly 2 weeks. This is absolutely ridiculous and no one is replying or contacting me. Please let me know where my order is or give me a refund. Order number #600934773.

I am awaiting your response ASAP.

--------------------------------
This email is a service from Mumzworld.com.

[R5VKQP-P8QW]