Subject: 1000007465106 -- 600934773_1
From: "'Ankit Malhotra (Mumzworld Customer Care)' via customer care" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>, Malyke Awayan Igaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2020 04:55:28 +0000
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

You are registered as a CC on this request (1223911). Reply to this email to add a comment to the request.

----------------------------------------------

Ankit Malhotra, Aug 7, 2020, 8:55 AM GMT+4

This request was closed and merged into request #1225996 "Hi i am still awaiting my order ...".

----------------------------------------------

Usman Abbasi, Aug 5, 2020, 11:46 AM GMT+4

Hi Team,

Please assist in providing alternate contact number for above shipment as provided number (0504115324) is wrong/incorrect.

 

Usman Abbasi

Operations Support

P.O. Box 99999, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

T

 +971 4 2303831

 |

 

E

 [email-masked]

 |

  W

 www.emiratespost.ae (http://www.emiratespost.ae/)

Attachment(s):
image001.png - https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/H1w2D58JGGCWAmx3vSg65hois/?name=image001.png
image002.jpg - https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/Yx5QhjKLc0HrN2fyl8gae47aA/?name=image002.jpg
image003.jpg - https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/frK97OZqTSjGjGKTlEdUvANFE/?name=image003.jpg

--------------------------------
This email is a service from Mumzworld.com.

[L7VY75-XYVK]