Subject: RE: Damage Item Inside DHL shipment (100174231_2)
From: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
To: Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>, Ahmed Irfan <[email-masked]>, Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>
Cc: Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Sadek Erfan <[email-masked]>, Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2020 22:35:46 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

+ @Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>

Please investigate with the DHL and charge them

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Thursday, August 6, 2020 8:02 PM
*To:* Ahmed Irfan <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>; customer care <
[email-masked]>; Sadek Erfan <[email-masked]>; Eugene Mugisa <
[email-masked]>; Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Damage Item Inside DHL shipment (100174231_2)

Hussain

Please process a refund for this item.

@Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]> We need to charge DHL for this item.

Thanks

Zubair

On Thu, Aug 6, 2020 at 6:15 PM Ahmed Irfan <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Hussain,

We have not found the same item in our inventory, Please create CRA for the
Damage item.  *STE-102-8355
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=871817>* .

 Dear Zubair,

Please approve here.

Dear @customer care <[email-masked]>  team, Please inform the
customer as he/she will be refunded soon for the damage item & the
remaining order she/he will be delivered on saturday.

On Thu, Aug 6, 2020 at 5:30 PM Ahmed Irfan <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Hussain and Eugene,

This is for your information, We have received a damage item  SKU :
*STE-102-8355
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=871817> *inside
the  subject shipment. To neglect the delay we have added the item from our
inventory.

-- 

--