Subject: Re: Damage Item Inside DHL shipment (100174231_2)
From: Ahmed Irfan <[email-masked]>
To: Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>, Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>
Cc: Sadek Erfan <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2020 18:14:58 +0300
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Hussain,

We have not found the same item in our inventory, Please create CRA for the
Damage item.  *STE-102-8355
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=871817>* .

 Dear Zubair,

Please approve here.

Dear @customer care <[email-masked]>  team, Please inform the
customer as he/she will be refunded soon for the damage item & the
remaining order she/he will be delivered on saturday.

On Thu, Aug 6, 2020 at 5:30 PM Ahmed Irfan <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Dear Hussain and Eugene,
>
> This is for your information, We have received a damage item  SKU : *STE-102-8355
> <https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=871817> *inside
> the  subject shipment. To neglect the delay we have added the item from our
> inventory.
>
> --
>
>

--