Subject: RE: Snüz - SnuzPouch Designz Sleeping Bag Tog - Cloud Inquiry ||SO600931495
From: Simone van Geemen <[email-masked]>
To: "Alina D'Souza" <[email-masked]>, Catalogue Data <[email-masked]>, Shady Elgendy <[email-masked]>, Asad <[email-masked]>, Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>, Denmark A <[email-masked]>, Naib Khan <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, Abdelmohsen basha <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, Michaela Manibo <[email-masked]>, Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2020 12:41:26 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Alina,

Input from my end after checking, it seems she had ordered the 1.0 Tog  not
the 2.5 Tog with sku: LGSF-SW006BH    [we still have 3 pcs in the UAE WH
for this 2.5 tog sku].

@Catalogue Data <[email-masked]> can you check what this item is
linked to in the system, which sku:
https://www.mumzworld.com/en/snuzpod-pouch-designz-sleeping-bag-tog-cloud.

Thanks,

*From:* Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Thursday, August 6, 2020 12:24 PM
*To:* Catalogue Data <[email-masked]>; Shady Elgendy <
[email-masked]>; Asad <[email-masked]>; Ekta Jesswani <
[email-masked]>; Denmark A <[email-masked]>; Naib Khan <
[email-masked]>; Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>; Abdelmohsen
basha <[email-masked]>; Simone van Geemen <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>; Michaela Manibo <
[email-masked]>; Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Snüz - SnuzPouch Designz Sleeping Bag Tog - Cloud Inquiry
||SO600931495

Hi Ekta / Shady

This is to bring to you notice Customer below, insisting to speak to Mona.

Customer placed 1st order # 600931495
<https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/agent/tickets/600931495> Sku
:LGSF-SW006BH-config

Name: Snüz - SnuzPouch Designz Sleeping Bag Tog - Cloud

The product description stated that this SnuzPouch sleep bag is 2.5 TOG
(Warmth Factor) but it was only 1.0 TOH.

Anas placed a new order without the collection and the 2nd order# 600935912
was sent the same 1.0

Both the items are with the customer have raised a collection request, we
tried contacting the customer however customer only insisting to spk to
Mona.

@Catalogue Data <[email-masked]> @Simone van Geemen
<[email-masked]> need your assistance to confirm the description.

@Naib Khan <[email-masked]> @Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
@Abdelmohsen
basha <[email-masked]> Please arrange collection on both the CRA from
the customer

CRA_AR_RE13725

CRA_AR_RE13987

Snüz - SnuzPouch Designz Sleeping Bag Tog - Cloud

Regards,

Alina

On Thu, Aug 6, 2020 at 10:15 AM Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Team,

Do we have an update on this?

Kindly check and advise ASAP.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

*Joyce Alvarado*

Customer Care Representative

p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

On Fri, 24 Jul 2020 at 14:10, Michaela Manibo <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Team,

Please check the item and the description on this item as the customer got
1 TOG instead of the 2.5 TOG

LGSF-SW006AH
https://www.mumzworld.com/en/snuzpod-pouch-designz-sleeping-bag-tog-cloud

*SKU:* LGSF-SW006AH

In NS, it is showing

Please advise which one is the real 2.5 TOG as the customer needs
replacement.

Thanks