Subject: Please Collect TODAY - Order No. 600658272 / AWB CRA_AR_RE13905
From: Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>
To: lastmile <[email-masked]>, Naib Khan <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2020 09:00:50 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Team,

Kindly assist to arrange collection Today.

Please advise the team about the location:

Meadows 1, Street 3, Villa 7
Dubai

Phone:
971544451761

If in case the customer will not be able to respond to the call, please do
ring their bell. The customer informed that someone is available to hand
over the item.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

*Joyce Alvarado*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE