Subject: SO 600922778- CRA_AR_RE13565- COLLECTION
From: Angeli Fontillas <[email-masked]>
To: Uae Lastmile <[email-masked]>, "Alina D'Souza" <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2020 12:46:43 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hello Team,

Please arrange the collection today maximum tomorrow , please advise the
courier no need to call her on her mobile  just go straight to the house
and just ring the bell , her maid will hand over the item.

*SHIP TO*

*kim heaneyThe VillaThe Villa, CC2Villa 20DubaiUnited Arab Emirates Map*
*SHIP AREA**The Villa*
*SHIP PHONE**+971551968424*

Thank you.

*Regards,*

*Angeli Fontillas*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455   Ext 1324 │ e: [email-masked]
<[email-masked]> │ w: www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE