Subject: SO # 200303988 - 8298894231 // MCI Case
From: Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>
To: Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>, Ahmed Irfan <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>, Malak Nobeh <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2020 12:31:32 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Zubair and Ahmed,

Please note that the customer asked to cancel the shipment before it was
shipped

The customer wants a refund urgently

@Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]> @Ahmed Irfan <[email-masked]> Please
do the needful

-- 

Best Regards,

*Yaseen Mohammed*

Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 4 4339455│ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE