Subject: RE: Warranty Confirmation - Order No. 600645078
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Hyacinth Joyce'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'John Garcia'" <[email-masked]>, "'customer care'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2020 12:28:46 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Joyce,

Thank you for the patience.

We will send the blender replacement tomorrow to Mumzworld Warehouse.

Kindly confirm the PO number.

Thanks and Regards,

Husain Poonawala

Mob: +971 55 3001469

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Web:    <http://www.playsmartme.com/> www.playsmartme.com

From: Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Sunday, August 2, 2020 8:23 AM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: John Garcia <[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Warranty Confirmation - Order No. 600645078

Hi Team,

Kindly update, the customer is following up.

Thank you.

 

Best Regards,

Joyce Alvarado

Customer Care Representative

p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: joyce <mailto:[email-masked]> @mumzworld.com │ w:  <http://www.mumzworld.com/> www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 

On Mon, 27 Jul 2020 at 11:19, Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Hi Hussain,

Do we have an update about the item ETA?

Thank you.

 

Best Regards,

Joyce Alvarado

Customer Care Representative

p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: joyce <mailto:[email-masked]> @mumzworld.com │ w:  <http://www.mumzworld.com/> www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 

On Wed, 22 Jul 2020 at 17:42, <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Hello Joyce,

Thank you for the patience.

The brand has completed the inspection and agreed to give the replacement for the mixing unit.

The Item will be getting dispatched from France. We await for the tracking number of the package.

Once the tracking number is received we will update you on the ETA.

 

Thanks and Regards,

Husain Poonawala

Mob: +971 55 3001469

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Web:    <http://www.playsmartme.com/> www.playsmartme.com

From: Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2020 10:16 AM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: John Garcia <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; customer care <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Re: Warranty Confirmation - Order No. 600645078

Hi Team,

Please update.

Thank you.

 

Best Regards,

Joyce Alvarado

Customer Care Representative

p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: joyce <mailto:[email-masked]> @mumzworld.com │ w:  <http://www.mumzworld.com/> www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 

On Mon, 20 Jul 2020 at 17:49, Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Hi Hussain,

Do we have an update?

Thank you.

 

Best Regards,

Joyce Alvarado

Customer Care Representative

p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: joyce <mailto:[email-masked]> @mumzworld.com │ w:  <http://www.mumzworld.com/> www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 

On Sun, 19 Jul 2020 at 11:06, <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Hi Joyce,

Thank you for you call.

Since today being weekend in US, please give us time till tomorrow.

Will keep you posted..

Thanks and Regards,

Husain Poonawala

Mob: +971 55 3001469

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Web:    <http://www.playsmartme.com/> www.playsmartme.com

From: Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Sunday, July 19, 2020 9:57 AM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: John Garcia <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; customer care <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Re: Warranty Confirmation - Order No. 600645078

Hi Hussain,

Please see the below image shared by he customer.

 

Kindly assist urgently as the customer needs the item in good working condition asap. She added below.

 

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Joyce Alvarado

Customer Care Representative

p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: joyce <mailto:[email-masked]> @mumzworld.com │ w:  <http://www.mumzworld.com/> www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 

On Mon, 13 Jul 2020 at 16:00, Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Hi Husain,

Thank you for the update.

We will inform the customer and we'll share the required information once responded.

Best Regards,

Joyce Alvarado

Customer Care Representative

p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: joyce <mailto:[email-masked]> @mumzworld.com │ w:  <http://www.mumzworld.com/> www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 

On Mon, 13 Jul 2020 at 14:26, <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Hello Joyce,

Apologies for the late response.

Brand requires batch number. Can you request customer to share the Batch Number, it is at the bottom – 4 Digits.

Picture for your reference.

Thanks and Regards,

Husain Poonawala

Mob: +971 55 3001469

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Web:    <http://www.playsmartme.com/> www.playsmartme.com

From: Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Monday, July 13, 2020 10:34 AM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: John Garcia <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; customer care <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Re: Warranty Confirmation - Order No. 600645078

Hi Team,

Please update.

 

Best Regards,

Joyce Alvarado

Customer Care Representative

p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: joyce <mailto:[email-masked]> @mumzworld.com │ w:  <http://www.mumzworld.com/> www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 

On Sat, 4 Jul 2020 at 11:05, Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Hi Team,

Kindly update.

 

Best Regards,

Joyce Alvarado

Customer Care Representative

p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: joyce <mailto:[email-masked]> @mumzworld.com │ w:  <http://www.mumzworld.com/> www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 

On Mon, 22 Jun 2020 at 19:53, <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Hi Joyce,

We are checking with the brand.

Will keep you posted.

Thanks and Regards,

Husain Poonawala

Mob: +971 55 3001469

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Web:    <http://www.playsmartme.com/> www.playsmartme.com

From: Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2020 7:29 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: John Garcia <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; customer care <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Re: Warranty Confirmation - Order No. 600645078

Hi team,

Kindly update.

 

Best Regards,

Joyce Alvarado

Customer Care Representative

p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: joyce <mailto:[email-masked]> @mumzworld.com │ w:  <http://www.mumzworld.com/> www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 

On Thu, 18 Jun 2020 at 12:32, Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Hi Hussain,

We have contacted and spoken with the customer and explained to her the above email.

As a good gesture, may we collect the item first and send it to your in order for your to check better?

The customer informed that she has carefully followed the instructions in terms of how the item should be used.

Thank you.

 

Best Regards,

Joyce Alvarado

Customer Care Representative

p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: joyce <mailto:[email-masked]> @mumzworld.com │ w:  <http://www.mumzworld.com/> www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 

On Sat, 30 May 2020 at 13:02, <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Hi Joyce,

Awaiting your response on below.

Please confirm asap if the customer can pay 140 AED for the spare part, so accordingly we can get it processed with the current order.

Thanks and Regards,

Husain Poonawala

Mob: +971 55 3001469

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Web:    <http://www.playsmartme.com/> www.playsmartme.com

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Thursday, May 21, 2020 4:19 PM
To: 'Hyacinth Joyce' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'John Garcia' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'customer care' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: Warranty Confirmation - Order No. 600645078

Hi Joyce,

Kindly confirm if the customer can pay 140 AED for the spare part, so accordingly we can get it processed with the current order.

Thanks and Regards,

Husain Poonawala

Mob: +971 55 3001469

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Web:    <http://www.playsmartme.com/> www.playsmartme.com

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2020 4:45 PM
To: 'Hyacinth Joyce' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'John Garcia' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'customer care' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: Warranty Confirmation - Order No. 600645078

Hi Joyce,

For the below case we have got the following response from the brand, once the video was shared with them.

“The gear on the mixing unit has been machined. This is due to a long and difficult mixing, the gear under the bowl and on the mixing unit has warmed up, and since there is a small clearance (less than a millimetre), the one of the mixing unit began to get machined. It must not be far from being round.

You can replace the mixing unit to the customer.

We can send you one mixing unit (A001117SAV600) with the current order. The price of the spare part is AED 140”

ETA of this item would be nearly End of June and customer needs to pay us the amount in advance. 

As per the response from the brand, kindly confirm if the customer can pay 140 AED for the spare part, so accordingly we can get it processed with the current order.

Thanks and Regards,

Husain Poonawala

Mob: +971 55 3001469

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Web:    <http://www.playsmartme.com/> www.playsmartme.com

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Sunday, May 17, 2020 4:00 PM
To: 'Hyacinth Joyce' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'John Garcia' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'customer care' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: Warranty Confirmation - Order No. 600645078

Hi Joyce,

Perfect!

Will keep you posted once the shipment arrives.

Thanks and Regards,

Husain Poonawala

Mob: +971 55 3001469

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Web:    <http://www.playsmartme.com/> www.playsmartme.com

From: Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Sunday, May 17, 2020 3:56 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: John Garcia <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; customer care <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Re: Warranty Confirmation - Order No. 600645078

Hi Husain,

Thank you for the update.

We have spoken with the customer and she will wait.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Joyce Alvarado

Customer Care Representative

p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: joyce <mailto:[email-masked]> @mumzworld.com │ w:  <http://www.mumzworld.com/> www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 

On Sun, 17 May 2020 at 15:50, <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Hi Joyce,

Yes, we received the video and the blender didn’t work.

We can provide you a replacement but only problem is currently we do not have stocks for this item.

Can the customer wait until the next shipment?

Next shipment would arrive by 15th June 2020.

 

Thanks and Regards,

Husain Poonawala

Mob: +971 55 3001469

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Web:    <http://www.playsmartme.com/> www.playsmartme.com

From: Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Saturday, May 16, 2020 11:58 AM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: John Garcia <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; customer care <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Re: Warranty Confirmation - Order No. 600645078

Hi Husain,

The customer informed that she has shared the video on the whatsapp number that you have shared.

Are we going to arrange a collection of the item?

Thank you.

 

Best Regards,

Joyce Alvarado

Customer Care Representative

p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: joyce <mailto:[email-masked]> @mumzworld.com │ w:  <http://www.mumzworld.com/> www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 

On Thu, 14 May 2020 at 14:09, <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Hi Team,

Sure, you can send the video on 0553024282.

Thanks and Regards,

Husain Poonawala

Mob: +971 55 3001469

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Web:    <http://www.playsmartme.com/> www.playsmartme.com

From: Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2020 12:22 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: John Garcia <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; customer care <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Re: Warranty Confirmation - Order No. 600645078

Hi Hussain,

The customer is having difficulty in attaching the video through email, can she send it through WhatsApp?

If it is possible, kindly hare the mobile number where she can send it through.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Joyce Alvarado

Customer Care Representative

p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: joyce <mailto:[email-masked]> @mumzworld.com │ w:  <http://www.mumzworld.com/> www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 

On Thu, 14 May 2020 at 11:33, <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Hi John,

Good morning!

Warranty is 1 year against manufacturing defect.

Can we request the customer to share a video?

Thanks and Regards,

Husain Poonawala

Mob: +971 55 3001469

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Web:    <http://www.playsmartme.com/> www.playsmartme.com

From: John Garcia <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2020 9:52 AM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: Ghislain <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; customer care <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Re: Warranty Confirmation - Order No. 600645078

Good morning Husain,

Please help us solve the case.

 

Thank you for your usual support.

John Carl Garcia 
Logistics Executive

P +971 4 245 1326   E [email-masked] <http://mumzworld.com> 
A B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/>   <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld>   <https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld>   <https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com>   <https://twitter.com/mumzworld> 

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/> 

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press> 

 

On Thu, May 14, 2020 at 9:46 AM Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Hi Team,

Do we have an update on this?

Thank you.

 

Best Regards,

Joyce Alvarado

Customer Care Representative

p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: joyce <mailto:[email-masked]> @mumzworld.com │ w:  <http://www.mumzworld.com/> www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 

On Wed, 13 May 2020 at 16:12, Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Hi Team,

The customer with the above mentioned order no. placed an order for the below item in November 2019. 

600645078

 <https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=580732> PST-BMA001117UK

Babymoov Nutribaby (+) Food Processor & Blender - loft white

1

As per customer the blender suddenly stopped working.

Kindly check and advise about warranty.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Joyce Alvarado

Customer Care Representative

p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: joyce <mailto:[email-masked]> @mumzworld.com │ w:  <http://www.mumzworld.com/> www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE