Subject: SO # 600689013 // TC-TT42370840
From: Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], RP Singh TrucareFzc <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, "Alina D'Souza" <[email-masked]>, Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2020 18:22:11 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Team,

Please note that the customer confirmed that the product stopped working,
the order was placed on 11.01.2020, The customer faced the same issue when
she placed a previous order

Kindly note that the customer is asking for a refund and wants to return
the product

-- 

Best Regards,

*Yaseen Mohammed*

Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 4 4339455│ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE