Subject: eCheck payment in progress
From: "[email-masked]' via payments" <[email-masked]>
To: Mona Ataya <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2020 07:38:30 -0700
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hello Mumzworld FZ-LLC , 

Natalie Nuding ([email-masked]) has sent you an eCheck payment of $104.36 USD.

It usually takes about 3-5 days for you to receive the money (estimated: 8/5/2020 - 8/7/2020). We recommend that you wait until the money arrives before shipping items. We'll email you when this eCheck payment has been deposited into your account. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------
PayPal Shopping Cart Contents
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Item Name:Paradiso Toys - Blue Shell Sandpit Sandbox - Blue

Item Number:BTG-5425000337522

Quantity:1

Total:$35.13 USD

Item Name:Shipping

Item Number:Priority Shipping

Quantity:1

Total:$64.26 USD

Cart Subtotal:$99.39 USD

Sales Tax:$4.97 USD

Cart Total:$104.36 USD

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Payment details
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Total amount:$104.36 USD

Currency:U.S. Dollars

Transaction ID:43U461659S3564357

Invoice ID:600940835

Buyer:Natalie Nuding

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Natalie Nuding's confirmed address
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Natalie Nuding

375 South End Avenue

2J

New York, NY 10280

United States

Thanks,

PayPal 

PROTECT YOUR PASSWORD

NEVER give your password to anyone, including PayPal employees. Protect yourself against fraudulent websites by opening a new web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer or Firefox or Chrome) and typing in the PayPal URL every time you log in to your account. 

 

Copyright © 1999-2020 PayPal. All rights reserved.

Consumer advisory – PayPal Pte. Ltd., the holder of PayPal's stored value facility, does not require the approval of the Monetary Authority of Singapore. Users are advised to read the terms and conditions carefully.

PayPal PPX001068:N/A:4cdb983daf1be