Subject: BESAFE iZi Modular i-Size Base
From: Angeli Fontillas <[email-masked]>
To: Jeno Serenio <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>, Denmark A <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2020 15:15:31 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hello,

Good day!

Kindly help us check this please, customer made a purchase on 28th of
January 2020 and they think that there are missing parts on the car seat
base  -BESAFE iZi Modular i-Size Base.

- Front brace
- Front brace box

Please see the attached photo that the customer sent for the base they
received and advise if the above parts are already included on the base
please.

 image.png
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DSvBPONgOvwbZ3UNVzzAuj8gjdq_p0UB/view?usp=drive_web>

Kindly check and advise please.

Thank you so much.

*Regards,*

*Angeli Fontillas*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455   Ext 1324 │ e: [email-masked]
<[email-masked]> │ w: www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE