Subject: Re: kikki.K - Inspiration Dream Book Inquiry
From: Jodie Thorpe <[email-masked]>
To: Michaela Manibo <[email-masked]>, Winnie Nora <[email-masked]>
Cc: Jaymar Tolentino <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Catalogue Data <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2020 16:26:16 +0100
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Michaela

I hope you are well. Please can you ensure you send any of these requests
to Winnie as she deals with your account.

Yes you can personalise this item.

Thank you.

Jodie

*Jodie Thorpe*
*Managing Director*

*Distributor of Gifts and Stationery Brands*

M: (UK) +447544 693671

M: (UAE) +971 55 983 4694

[email-masked]

*www.thelittlebirdygroup.com <http://www.thelittlebirdygroup.com/>*

On Sat, 25 Jul 2020 at 10:47, Michaela Manibo <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> Team,
>
> Please check if the customer can order this without personalised info.
>
> https://www.mumzworld.com/en/kikki-k-inspiration-dream-book-yellow
>
> Thanks
>
>
>