Subject: RE: DHL Returned orders July 29 2020 | ITEM REMOVAL
From: Nesty John Pascua <[email-masked]>
To: "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Mark Anthony Laraga <[email-masked]>, Abdelmohsen basha <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>, Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>, Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2020 16:58:47 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Returns Team,

Please see the below orders returned from DHL, Please remove the DG items
and send back to lastmile for reshipping.
Received date AWB Order # Package Quantity Return reason Action to be taken
29-Jul-2020 2301165123 700247922_2 1 FLAMMABLE SPRAY Item Removal
29-Jul-2020 2301163410 100172767 2 FLAMMABLE SPRAY Item Removal
29-Jul-2020 2301164725 700247862_2 2 FLAMMABLE SPRAY Item Removal
29-Jul-2020 2301162404 100173369 1 FLAMMABLE SPRAY Item Removal
29-Jul-2020 2301164596 200322541 1 FLAMMABLE SPRAY Item Removal
29-Jul-2020 2301163130 100172442 1 FLAMMABLE SPRAY Item Removal
29-Jul-2020 2301166383 100172827_2 1 FLAMMABLE SPRAY Item Removal
-- 
Regards,
Nesty John R. Pascua
Mumzworld.com