Subject: RE: Order Number 100167592
From: Sneha Suhasini <[email-masked]>
To: Ashish Nair <[email-masked]>
Cc: Muhammad Habib <[email-masked]>, Mohammad Abdul Naser <[email-masked]>, Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]>, Mamdouh Younes <[email-masked]>, Afra Syed <[email-masked]>, "Outbound.fc" <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Anas nazzal <[email-masked]>, Syed Yakoob <[email-masked]>, Mostafa Said <[email-masked]>, Vipin Raj <[email-masked]>, Vipul Arora <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2020 13:04:48 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Ashish,

I remember around 5 pcs set aside. Anyways we can’t keep the customer
waiting for this issue, please send them a new piece and kindly check if
the part is available in the new piece.

I will highlight this issue with the vendor.

*Thanks,*

*From:* Ashish Nair <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Wednesday, July 29, 2020 12:57 PM
*To:* Sneha Suhasini <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Muhammad Habib <[email-masked]>; Mohammad Abdul Naser <
[email-masked]>; Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]>; Mamdouh Younes <
[email-masked]>; Afra Syed <[email-masked]>; Outbound.fc <
[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>; Anas
nazzal <[email-masked]>; Syed Yakoob <[email-masked]>; Mostafa Said
<[email-masked]>; Vipin Raj <[email-masked]>; Vipul Arora <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Order Number 100167592

Hi Sneha,

Please be informed that we dont have those items which was kept aside as
damage, as those items ( 3 pcs as sample) was send to Turkey as advised by
you (mail dtd march 5).

Regards,

*Ashish.S.Nair*

Inventory Controller

*E* [email-masked]
*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

<https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image: Image removed by sender.
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> [image: Image removed by
sender. youtube] <https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> [image: Image
removed by sender. snapchat]
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> [image:
Image removed by sender. twitter] <https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

<https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

<https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution of this information is prohibited, and may be punishable by
law. If this was sent to you in error, please notify the sender by reply
e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Please consider the
environment before printing this e-mail.

On Wed, Jul 29, 2020 at 12:47 PM Vipul Arora <[email-masked]> wrote:

@Mamdouh Younes <[email-masked]> : Kindly check you have below SKU
in damage and missing part is in good condition

ᐧ

On Wed, 29 Jul 2020 at 12:43, Sneha Suhasini <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Vipul,

I remember few pieces were set aside as damaged because of stitching
quality issues when me and Marieke had visited the warehouse in January.
Can we please take the missing part from those pieces and check if its in
the right condition and send it to the customer please?

Otherwise, please send a new piece to the customer.

*Thanks,*

*From:* Vipul Arora <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Wednesday, July 29, 2020 11:32 AM
*To:* Muhammad Habib <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Mohammad Abdul Naser <[email-masked]>; Mohit Caleb <
[email-masked]>; Mamdouh Younes <[email-masked]>; Afra Syed <
[email-masked]>; Ashish Nair <[email-masked]>; Outbound.fc <
[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>; Anas
nazzal <[email-masked]>; Syed Yakoob <[email-masked]>; Mostafa Said
<[email-masked]>; Vipin Raj <[email-masked]>; Sneha
Suhasini <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Order Number 100167592

@Sneha Suhasini <[email-masked]> : kindly help here for missing item
as it was received against PO_HQ2135

ᐧ

On Wed, 29 Jul 2020 at 11:24, Muhammad Habib <[email-masked]> wrote:

@Vipul Arora <[email-masked]>  Please check with vendor.

On Wed, Jul 29, 2020, 8:24 AM Mohammad Abdul Naser <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hi Habib

For the above-mentioned item missing part is not found.

FYI the item comes in a sealed and single pack and if the part is missing
it might from the vendor. Please check the attached pictures for your
reference

On Tue, Jul 28, 2020 at 7:31 PM Muhammad Habib <[email-masked]>
wrote:

@Mamdouh Younes <[email-masked]>  Please update

On Tue, Jul 28, 2020 at 9:02 AM Mamdouh Younes <[email-masked]>
wrote:

+Mohammad Abdul Naser <[email-masked]>

On Mon, Jul 27, 2020 at 7:52 PM Muhammad Habib <[email-masked]>
wrote:

@Ashish Nair <[email-masked]> @Mamdouh Younes <[email-masked]>
please update

On Sun, Jul 19, 2020 at 3:22 PM Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]> wrote:

+Ashish Nair <[email-masked]>

Kindly check if the missing part can be located in F.C

ᐧ

On Sun, Jul 19, 2020 at 9:31 AM Afra Syed <[email-masked]> wrote:

+Outbound.fc <[email-masked]>

Hi Mohit ,

Please check the below customer complaint.

BUDI-TOSSIE-2-

Bumble & Bird - The Foldable Baby Pod - Mint

Last PO  items received PO_HQ2135  29-Oct-2019  .

The below customer complained that the Bumble & Bird - The Foldable Baby
Pod - Mint has been delivered without the top part as the below.

Order Number 100167592

On Fri, 17 Jul 2020 at 10:19, Anas nazzal <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Afra,

Kindly assist with the below.

Best Regards,

Anas Nazzal

On Mon, Jul 13, 2020 at 2:03 PM Anas nazzal <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Team,

The below customer complained that the Bumble & Bird - The Foldable Baby
Pod - Mint has been delivered without the top part as the below.

Order Number 100167592

Best Regards,

Anas Nazzal

-- 

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Outbound.fc" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to [email-masked].
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/outbound.fc/CALK2rPhmKKGRNnLubCsR7fP-k22%2B_9bA_UAXD4_Oh4APzn_k8g%40mail.gmail.com
<https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/outbound.fc/CALK2rPhmKKGRNnLubCsR7fP-k22%2B_9bA_UAXD4_Oh4APzn_k8g%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.

-- 

Thanks & regards,

**

-- 

*Mohamed Mamdouh*
Inventory Manager

*P* +971 526093397
*E* [email-masked] <[email-masked]> *

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

<https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image: Image removed by sender.
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> [image: Image removed by
sender. youtube] <https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> [image: Image
removed by sender. snapchat]
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> [image:
Image removed by sender. twitter] <https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

<https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

<https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution of this information is prohibited, and may be punishable by
law. If this was sent to you in error, please notify the sender by reply
e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Please consider the
environment before printing this e-mail.

-- 

Thanks & regards,

**

--