Subject: RE: SO # 600929507_1 and 600929507_2
From: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
To: Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>, Clearway Express <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2020 17:18:57 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hashim,

If its not delivered today then charge him and place a new order.

Let me know the feedback @Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Tuesday, July 28, 2020 4:29 PM
*To:* Clearway Express <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>; Eugene Mugisa <
[email-masked]>; Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: SO # 600929507_1 and 600929507_2

HI Clearway

Please update us urgently the customer is following up again

On Tue, Jul 28, 2020 at 3:13 PM Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hi Clearway,

Please update us urgently, the customer wants to receive the
shipments today, as she did not receive a call until now

@Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]> @Mostafa saad
<[email-masked]> Please check and advise

On Mon, Jul 27, 2020 at 10:17 AM Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>
wrote:

@Clearway Express <[email-masked]>  Please check and update

Regards

Mostafa Saad

On Mon, Jul 27, 2020 at 9:59 AM Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hi Team,

Please note that the shipments are already dispatched 22.07.2020 and until
now the shipments are not delivered

Kindly arrange the delivery at the soonest, the customer is following up
daily

-- 

Best Regards,

*Yaseen Mohammed*

Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 4 4339455│ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE

-- 

Best Regards,

*Yaseen Mohammed*

Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 4 4339455│ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE

-- 

Best Regards,

*Yaseen Mohammed*

Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 4 4339455│ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE