Subject: RE: 100165186_2 // MISSING PART
From: "'Jayson Reyes (Mumzworld Catalogue)' via customer care" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Elena S <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Mahmoud El Farram <[email-masked]>, Fctoysecom <[email-masked]>, Anish Thomas Marattukalam <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2020 13:11:20 +0000
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

You are registered as a CC on this request (1182825). Reply to this email to add a comment to the request.

----------------------------------------------

Jayson Reyes, Jul 27, 2020, 5:11 PM GMT+4

HI,

Updated images and product name for the below sku :

KSA-FAMC-27-82056-Pink
KSA-FAMC-27-82056-Blue

Sku below for uploading:

 MUMZWORLD SKU Brand Name Model #
  KSA-FAMC-27-82056-Green babylove 27-82056-Green
  KSA-FAMC-27-82056-Yellow babylove 27-82056-Yellow
  KSA-FAMC-27-82071-Pink babylove 27-82071-pink
  KSA-FAMC-27-82071-Blue babylove 27-82071-BLUE

Regards,

Jayson Reyes

m: +971 50 460 55 13 │ p:  +971 (0)4 245 1331 │ e: [email-masked] │ w: www.mumzworld.com

a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

----------------------------------------------

Fctoysales, Jul 27, 2020, 4:21 PM GMT+4

Dear Mr. Jason,

Good day, kindly find attached correct image, please follow the excel file as well.

Thanks & Best Regards

William Chua

Sales Key Account Manager

BEST TOY FOR MARKETING & TRD. CO. LTD

Family Center for Trd . & Marketing
Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia Riyadh

Tel : + 966 556564143
Fax : + 966 4145585
Mobile: + 966 534539461

From: Jayson Reyes (Mumzworld Catalogue) <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, July 27, 2020 2:37 PM
To: Fctoysales <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Mumzworld.com] Re: RE: 100165186_2 // MISSING PART

Attachment(s):
image001.png - https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/tE9ReTTg7APEqEIn8Ckw0eSYZ/?name=image001.png
Family Center-WRONG IMAGE in PLATFORM.xlsx - https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/1mMb2PL7tzLmsjJlIHFrhgO76/?name=Family+Center-WRONG+IMAGE+in+PLATFORM.xlsx
KSA-FAMC-27-82056-Green (1).jpg - https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/x5YZssaebWt6SGlhCUBQMLuZk/?name=KSA-FAMC-27-82056-Green+%281%29.jpg
KSA-FAMC-27-82056-Green (3).jpg - https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/lhhQgVHh6BFOOpgPgZAsMo3mH/?name=KSA-FAMC-27-82056-Green+%283%29.jpg
KSA-FAMC-27-82056-Green.jpg - https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/NRtXFpGQSdGBzfTgYGsMsbrb5/?name=KSA-FAMC-27-82056-Green.jpg
KSA-FAMC-27-82056-Lightblue (2).jpg - https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/6t4B93J9MsOeNNPH7bNMQLAcA/?name=KSA-FAMC-27-82056-Lightblue+%282%29.jpg
KSA-FAMC-27-82056-Lightblue.jpg - https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/kdIGDaV83FTwb1mbqYca5hT8P/?name=KSA-FAMC-27-82056-Lightblue.jpg
KSA-FAMC-27-82056-Pink (2).jpg - https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/xQoQaijtRU2cgYlZ3Y3zaBSYi/?name=KSA-FAMC-27-82056-Pink+%282%29.jpg
KSA-FAMC-27-82056-Pink (3).jpg - https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/RNVaijmelmWnT3GktdYDjDjVs/?name=KSA-FAMC-27-82056-Pink+%283%29.jpg
KSA-FAMC-27-82056-Pink 91).jpg - https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/wmHBDFvRCuWct0gV56MgMOu6Z/?name=KSA-FAMC-27-82056-Pink+91%29.jpg
KSA-FAMC-27-82056-Pink.jpg - https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/zWFCYUXGJBOYmvZWDdYcOVX1X/?name=KSA-FAMC-27-82056-Pink.jpg
KSA-FAMC-27-82056-Yellow (1).jpg - https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/K4PGOuJW47qt7RY5tWA400Rmd/?name=KSA-FAMC-27-82056-Yellow+%281%29.jpg
KSA-FAMC-27-82056-Yellow (3).jpg - https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/LEvAaopB3A9RCzt0JcfYanP9P/?name=KSA-FAMC-27-82056-Yellow+%283%29.jpg
KSA-FAMC-27-82056-Yellow (4).jpg - https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/PEkdjzBNm55e8xEhzpcdrHc81/?name=KSA-FAMC-27-82056-Yellow+%284%29.jpg
KSA-FAMC-27-82056-Yellow.jpg - https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/UshOtsnT93IInxrfEZPTYU220/?name=KSA-FAMC-27-82056-Yellow.jpg
KSA-FAMC-27-82071-Blue.jpg - https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/ZlYEvJ9ZGP6YDI5Mic5ufHSKn/?name=KSA-FAMC-27-82071-Blue.jpg
KSA-FAMC-27-82071-Pink.jpg - https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/ONdwsShoFYrCOeG8dBOVGvkys/?name=KSA-FAMC-27-82071-Pink.jpg

----------------------------------------------

Fctoysales, Jul 27, 2020, 4:20 PM GMT+4

Dear Mr. Jason,

Good day, kindly find attached image in attached folder

Thanks & Best Regards

William Chua

Sales Key Account Manager

BEST TOY FOR MARKETING & TRD. CO. LTD

Family Center for Trd . & Marketing
Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia Riyadh

Tel : + 966 556564143
Fax : + 966 4145585
Mobile: + 966 534539461

From: Jayson Reyes (Mumzworld Catalogue) <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, July 27, 2020 2:37 PM
To: Fctoysales <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Mumzworld.com] Re: RE: 100165186_2 // MISSING PART

Attachment(s):
image001.png - https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/0IkQ2XTeKtjkgJe6ibRjXv4Mf/?name=image001.png
Family Center-WRONG IMAGE in PLATFORM.xlsx - https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/VLqBWqBkElRgTo9cLjUrz3gE9/?name=Family+Center-WRONG+IMAGE+in+PLATFORM.xlsx
Wrong image.zip - https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/SxiCrNfM81tACpmaIAxWUtHPt/?name=Wrong+image.zip

----------------------------------------------

Jayson Reyes, Jul 27, 2020, 3:36 PM GMT+4

Hi,

Cannot open attachment.

Regards,

Jayson Reyes

m: +971 50 460 55 13 │ p:  +971 (0)4 245 1331 │ e: [email-masked] │ w: www.mumzworld.com

a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

----------------------------------------------

Fctoysales, Jul 27, 2020, 3:01 PM GMT+4

Dear Bro,

Please open the link of the items without tray already.

Thanks & Best Regards

William Chua

Sales Key Account Manager

BEST TOY FOR MARKETING & TRD. CO. LTD

Family Center for Trd . & Marketing
Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia Riyadh

Tel : + 966 556564143
Fax : + 966 4145585
Mobile: + 966 534539461

From: Jayson Reyes (Mumzworld Catalogue) <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, July 27, 2020 1:48 PM
To: Fctoysales <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Mumzworld.com] Re: RE: 100165186_2 // MISSING PART

Attachment(s):
image001.png - https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/3XOklPqjh4dnhVOvS3ZB5TYRa/?name=image001.png
unnamed_attachment_1.eml - https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/I4KCZNYxFx9AcmyjgSgm3FIN5/?name=unnamed_attachment_1.eml

----------------------------------------------

Jayson Reyes, Jul 27, 2020, 2:47 PM GMT+4

William,

Again, you want me to update the image "WITHOUT TRAY" but the image you provide is "WITH TRAY" so how can we changed if still your giving me the wrong image.

Regards,

Jayson Reyes

m: +971 50 460 55 13 │ p:  +971 (0)4 245 1331 │ e: [email-masked] │ w: www.mumzworld.com

a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

----------------------------------------------

Fctoysales, Jul 27, 2020, 2:33 PM GMT+4

Dear Mr. Jason,

Good day, please need your support to update the image of below items. KSA-FAMC-27-82056 is without tray, attached is the email and image link of the item.

Image

Image High resolution

MUMZWORLD SKU

Brand Name

Model #

E A N Barcode

Product Name (En)

https://postimg.cc/gallery/2CW1MSj

KSA-FAMC-27-82056-Green

babylove

27-82056-Green

6401888802566

BABY CHAIR HARD PLASTIC 27-82056

https://postimg.cc/gallery/2CW1MSj

KSA-FAMC-27-82056-Yellow

babylove

27-82056-Yellow

6401888802566

BABY CHAIR HARD PLASTIC 27-82056

https://postimg.cc/gallery/2CW1MSj

KSA-FAMC-27-82056-Pink

babylove

27-82056-Pink

6401888802566

BABY CHAIR HARD PLASTIC 27-82056

https://postimg.cc/gallery/2CW1MSj

KSA-FAMC-27-82056-Lightblue

babylove

27-82056-Lightblue

6401888802566

BABY CHAIR HARD PLASTIC 27-82056

https://postimg.cc/gallery/2mma83r7g/

KSA-FAMC-27-82071-Pink

babylove

27-82071-pink

6401888820713

BABY CHAIR WITH DINNER PLATE 27-82071

https://postimg.cc/gallery/2mma83r7g/

KSA-FAMC-27-82071-Blue

babylove

27-82071-BLUE

6401888820713

BABY CHAIR WITH DINNER PLATE 27-82071

 

Thanks & Best Regards

William Chua

Sales Key Account Manager

BEST TOY FOR MARKETING & TRD. CO. LTD

Family Center for Trd . & Marketing
Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia Riyadh

Tel : + 966 556564143
Fax : + 966 4145585
Mobile: + 966 534539461

From: Jayson Reyes (Mumzworld Catalogue) <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, July 27, 2020 11:36 AM
To: Fctoysales <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Mumzworld.com] Re: RE: 100165186_2 // MISSING PART

Attachment(s):
image001.png - https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/k4cKNL8FcMAR8U5HKVhGbH0UW/?name=image001.png
image002.jpg - https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/77al2GncF3hDNWfES9Zjj7kSq/?name=image002.jpg
image003.jpg - https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/95qq5LgMWtsRO0DZWSLCe2xPa/?name=image003.jpg
image004.jpg - https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/6jY96TGQKht2hzs8TyABgeaYZ/?name=image004.jpg
image005.jpg - https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/UyetFAN1Fj27SRbTPQj71Lx57/?name=image005.jpg
image006.jpg - https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/oWoK4Tagzy24R8daYWiIFEIrE/?name=image006.jpg
image007.png - https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/jonbVhBEcw0TFtF1Wdjr7AI7U/?name=image007.png
unnamed_attachment_1.eml - https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/Ap0SHwk8t05kANkZpkANIWkmf/?name=unnamed_attachment_1.eml

----------------------------------------------

Jayson Reyes, Jul 27, 2020, 12:36 PM GMT+4

HI William,

For sku KSA-FAMC-27-82056** the image provided are still "with tray" so we cannot update and the rest of your sku's are not matching our system.**

Regards,

Jayson Reyes

m: +971 50 460 55 13 │ p:  +971 (0)4 245 1331 │ e: [email-masked] │ w: www.mumzworld.com

a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

----------------------------------------------

Fctoysales, Jul 13, 2020, 9:34 AM GMT+4

Dear Mr. Christian,

Good day, please be inform there’s NO tray.

Thanks & Best Regards

William Chua

Sales Account Manager

BEST TOY FOR MARKETING & TRD. CO. LTD

Family Center for Trd . & Marketing
Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia Riyadh

Tel  : + 966 556564143
Fax : + 966 4145585
Mobile: + 966 534539461

From: Christian Mendoza <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, July 13, 2020 6:07 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Catalogue Team <[email-masked]>; Mahmoud El Farram <[email-masked]>; Elena Skryabina <[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; Anish Thomas Marattukalam <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: 100165186_2 // MISSING PART

Hi Team,

Please confirm if the item does not have a tray.

Thank you and Best Regards,

Attachment(s):
image001.png - https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/G5CS1TAeoGWXfkPjMcGQutJ28/?name=image001.png
image002.png - https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/cqsTe0hnVnVrDUl5XIhoBnYBr/?name=image002.png

----------------------------------------------

Chris, Jul 13, 2020, 7:07 AM GMT+4

Hi Team,

Please confirm if the item does not have a tray.

Thank you and Best Regards,

Attachment(s):
image001.png - https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/FIeJocCTAK2noEYAu7CZ8S0YV/?name=image001.png
image002.png - https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/iqRS9pjtnS1zt3tzeJGk2xMM3/?name=image002.png

----------------------------------------------

Fctoysales, Jul 11, 2020, 9:28 AM GMT+4

Dear Partner,

Good day, kindly update the image of the attached items in our platform. We have having wrong image in our platform for these two items, it was mixed each other.

Thanks & Best Regards

William Chua

Sales Account Manager

BEST TOY FOR MARKETING & TRD. CO. LTD

Family Center for Trd . & Marketing
Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia Riyadh

Tel  : + 966 556564143
Fax : + 966 4145585
Mobile: + 966 534539461

From: Christian Mendoza <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, July 10, 2020 4:35 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; Anish Thomas Marattukalam <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>
Subject: 100165186_2 // MISSING PART

HI Team,

The customer ordered the below item, however, they receive it without the tray. Please see the details below.

|

100165186_2

 |

KSA-FAMC-27-82056-Blue (https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=1117243)

 |

Baby Love - Baby Chair Mix Clear - Blue

 |

4

 |

 

Thank you and Best Regards,

Attachment(s):
image001.png - https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/P8tN5eILNNMuOrfpFdW4Yr1sg/?name=image001.png
image002.png - https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/hqFVQr7K1jWokdkb6Du6fhbWB/?name=image002.png
Family Center-WRONG IMAGE in PLATFORM.xlsx - https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/oeqnCPMAkCWtq8ps5aZ7TWgu7/?name=Family+Center-WRONG+IMAGE+in+PLATFORM.xlsx

--------------------------------
This email is a service from Mumzworld.com.

[DOKMOW-DL4R]