Subject: PLS CANCEL - 200307520// AWB: S001775867429
From: Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
To: Ahmed Irfan <[email-masked]>, Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2020 17:49:19 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Team,

Please cancel the order and create the CRA.

The customer is extremely furious he didn't receive the order and his money
hasn't been returned yet.

There is already an existing ticket -  Ticket ‭#1178314‬
<https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/agent/#/tickets/1178314>

Awaiting your reply. Thank you
Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE