Subject: FW: wrong number 1Z289F8W6757920298
From: "chantelle.cardozo via customer care" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2020 08:41:02 +0000
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Dear all,

Below shipment contact number is wrong, kindly provide valid contact number.

MDD5D01                    FULL VISIBILITY TRACKING                 25 JUL 2020
SHIPPER #: 289F8W               PACKAGE DETAIL                      02:24:33 ET
     1 OF     2 PKG(S)
INQUIRY #: 1Z289F8W6757920298                  SERVICE LVL:  UPS EXPEDITED
UPS TRK #: 1Z289F8W6757506889                  STOP TYPE:    UNKNOWN
===============================================================================
*TYPE*                    *DDMMYY*  *TIME*
EXCEPTION                 24/07/20  19:13
SLIC/LOC:  7393  /DHAHRAN, SA
STATUS:  INVALID TEL#; NEED TO CONTACT CNEE FOR CLEARANCE AUTHORIZATION/HELD
          FOR INSTRUCTION
*REMARKS*

 ===============================================================================
PICK UP DATE: 20/07/20
PKGS SHIPMNT:     2     BILLING TYPE: PREPAID (AKA PRE)
SHIPPER: MUMZ WORLD                     SHIP TO: SARAH YASSER
    P.O.BOX 500245                         AREA AL HAMRA STLMK AL HAMRA BEHIND G
   DUBAI 500245 AE                         KHOBAR 123 SA

 * F2:SIG   F3:RTN   F4:MONEY/ADD'L   F5:EXC ACTIVITY INFO  F6:DEL RESOLUTION *
* F7:PREV  F8:NEXT            F10:PKG PROGRESS             F12:RTN MAIN/CAND *

Chantelle