Subject: Who is the Driver? - 600907308 // CRAMUMZ_DXB12924
From: Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
To: Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, Michael Rolle <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2020 12:38:28 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Team,

May I know who is the driver assigned to reship the item for the subject
CRA?

Please inform the driver to proceed with the delivery, we were able to
clarify from the customer she returned a wrong item. Also, please instruct
him to collect the real item the customer wanted to be returned.

@Returns.fc <[email-masked]>  @Michael Rolle
<[email-masked]> - once received pls do the needful, the
customer wants a GC.

Thank you
Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE