Subject: RE: Assembling - 600933009 - Snuz - SnuzKot Skandi Cot Bed - Natural
From: Jessa Garcia <[email-masked]>
To: Ashley Fernandes <[email-masked]>
Cc: Afra Syed <[email-masked]>, Michaela Manibo <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2020 14:28:52 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Ashley,

Please let me know how much the would be the installation charge for this
and the address of the customer so I could asked for a quote.

Thank you.

Warm regards,

*Jessa Garcia*

Business Development Team

p:  +971 (0)4 245 1317 │ e: [email-masked] │ w: www.mumzworld.com

a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

*From:* Ashley Fernandes <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Saturday, July 25, 2020 2:20 PM
*To:* Jessa Garcia <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Afra Syed <[email-masked]>; Michaela Manibo <
[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Assembling - 600933009 - Snuz - SnuzKot Skandi Cot Bed -
Natural

++ @Jessa Garcia <[email-masked]>

Do we have anyone who could do the assembly/installation for the customer
and the charges for the same?

Thanks and Regards,

*Ashley Fernandes*

Logistics Executive

*P* +971 4 245 1358      *M* +971 56 948 3116       *E* [email-masked]

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

On Sat, Jul 25, 2020 at 12:04 PM Afra Syed <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Michaela,

As per the description of the item there is no installation suggested on
the website . If a customer wants someone to fix I believe there will be
installation charges.  Also this vendor is an international Vendor.

@Ashley Fernandes <[email-masked]>

Can you please check if this can be done from your end  and advise the
charges.

On Sat, 25 Jul 2020 at 11:51, Michaela Manibo <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hi Team,

Good morning.

Please assist as the customer wants the item assembled.  She wants someone
to come and di it for her. It has been delivered today.

Please assist if can be done.

Snuz - SnuzKot Skandi Cot Bed - Natural

Team