Subject: 600933970 - personalized
From: John Garcia <[email-masked]>
To: Anne D’souza <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2020 12:45:53 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Good afternoon Anne and CC team,

Please if you can confirm the below item if the customer needs the font
into arabic letters? Customer wrote down in Alphabet however there's a
comment for Arabic text. We just need confirmation please if they need it
in arabic. The faster we can get the information the faster the order will
be processed.

Sales Order #600933970
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/accounting/transactions/salesord.nl?id=47587467>

Creative Costumez - Personalized Prayer Clothes - Off White
*SKU:* MFDT-PER-05162023
NamefatmahType of TextArabic

Thank you so much.

*John Carl Garcia*
Logistics Executive

*P* +971 4 245 1326   *E* [email-masked]
*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>