Subject: Pls Collect - 600922191// CRA_AR_RE13500
From: Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
To: Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2020 12:25:47 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Team,

The driver came last 18 July but the car he brought doesn't have enough
space.

The crib was assembled by the customer's friend, who is not available
anymore. The customer doesn't know how to disassemble it.

The item is shown below

Please assist. Thank you
Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE