Subject: Incomplete CRA - CRAKTM9123// 200305506
From: Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
To: Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ahmed Irfan <[email-masked]>, Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2020 16:25:13 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Hussain,

The CRA created was incomplete. As per the customer, she only received 2
items which are mentioned below and nothing else.

200305506_2 PBCT-8870384
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=786811> Charlie
Banana - Reusable Swim Diaper Diva Ballerina_M
200305506_2 TC-LF-80-602150
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=897269> LeapFrog
- LeapStart Interactive Learning System Pink

 There are some items that were not included in the above-mentioned CRA and
these are as follows:

200305506_2 TAL-KSA-15572-38-G-1
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=1074014> Philips
Avent - Premium Traning 340ml Pink X1
200305506_2 JRT-HY1720005-BLW
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=913181> Labebe
- Rocking Bear

@Ahmed Irfan <[email-masked]> @Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>  -
please check as well.

Thank you
Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE