Subject: RE: 600909619 // BLUOBND-AF400-B5 // Black+Decker - 4 litre Digital Air Fryer AerOfry - Black // DEFECTIVE
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Denmark A'" <[email-masked]>, "'Cherry Ann Binondo'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Akash Himthani'" <[email-masked]>, "'Vipin Varunny'" <[email-masked]>, "'Sreekanth Chiyyarath'" <[email-masked]>, "'customer care'" <[email-masked]>, "'Returns.fc'" <[email-masked]>, "'Alina D'Souza'" <[email-masked]>, "'Samran Iftikhar'" <[email-masked]>, "'Abdelmohsen basha'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2020 19:28:55 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi  <mailto:[email-masked]> @Cherry Ann Binondo  <mailto:[email-masked]> @Denmark A,

Please update us on this issue as the customer keeps calling.

 

Best Regards,

Radwa Ali
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 526476307│ e: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>   │ w:  <http://www.mumzworld.com/> www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 

From: Denmark A <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, July 20, 2020 12:27 PM
To: Cherry Ann Binondo <[email-masked]>
Cc: Akash Himthani <[email-masked]>; Vipin Varunny <[email-masked]>; Sreekanth Chiyyarath <[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <[email-masked]>; Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>; Samran Iftikhar <[email-masked]>; Abdelmohsen basha <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: 600909619 // BLUOBND-AF400-B5 // Black+Decker - 4 litre Digital Air Fryer AerOfry - Black // DEFECTIVE

Dear Cherry, 

Thank you for the updates. 

Regards, 

Den mark

On Mon, Jul 20, 2020 at 12:19 PM Cherry Ann Binondo <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Dear Denmark,

Item still in service center.

Regards,

Cherry

From: Denmark A <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Monday, July 20, 2020 11:46 AM
To: Cherry Ann Binondo <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Akash Himthani <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Vipin Varunny <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Sreekanth Chiyyarath <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; customer care <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Returns.fc <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Alina D'Souza <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Samran Iftikhar <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Abdelmohsen basha <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Re: 600909619 // BLUOBND-AF400-B5 // Black+Decker - 4 litre Digital Air Fryer AerOfry - Black // DEFECTIVE

Dear Cherry, 

Kindly update us thank you. 

Regards, 

Den mark 

On Sat, Jul 11, 2020 at 5:57 PM Cherry Ann Binondo <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Dear Team,

Please send to service center.

Regards,

Cherry

From: Denmark A <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Saturday, July 11, 2020 5:04 PM
To: Akash Himthani <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Cherry Ann Binondo <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Nikhil Kumar <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Rais Ahmad <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Pramod Kumar Kottuvala <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Vipin Varunny <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Amanpreet Singh <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: customer care <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Returns.fc <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Alina D'Souza <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Samran Iftikhar <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Abdelmohsen basha <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: 600909619 // BLUOBND-AF400-B5 // Black+Decker - 4 litre Digital Air Fryer AerOfry - Black // DEFECTIVE

Dear Vendor,

Please see the below customer complaint and allow us to send the item back to you for your further evaluation. 

Sales invoice attached for your reference.

I used it and it wasn’t working. It’s faulty it shuts off after a few seconds only I get e1 message on the screen  

 

We appreciate your support in this matter, Thank you. 

Regards,

Den mark