Subject: Please CANCEL - Order No. 600932391_2
From: Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>
To: "Outbound.fc" <[email-masked]>, Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]>, Muhammad Habib <[email-masked]>, Vipin Raj <[email-masked]>, Vipul Arora <[email-masked]>, Mostafa Said <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>, Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2020 16:50:50 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi team,

Please cancel the above-mentioned shipment as requested by the customer.

600932391_2 GT-702500
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=9396> Step2
Deluxe Art Master Desk 1
Kindly let us know once cancelled in order for us to proceed with refund.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

*Joyce Alvarado*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE