Subject: RE: Order #600912287 // Sku :MD-516211015 // Name :Cybex - Priam Seat Lux (ONLY) Limited Edition - Butterfly // DAMAGED
From: Simone van Geemen <[email-masked]>
To: Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>, Osmat El Mourad <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Alina D'Souza" <[email-masked]>, Vipul Sethi <[email-masked]>, Sonja Strittmatter <[email-masked]>, Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>, Aftersales Export CYBEX <[email-masked]>, Carolin Wehrfritz <[email-masked]>, Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>, Laura Thomson <[email-masked]>, Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>, Denmark A <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>, Samran Iftikhar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2020 16:24:44 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Well noted! Once you know more do let us know to arrange next steps.

Regards,

*From:* Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Thursday, July 23, 2020 3:40 PM
*To:* Simone van Geemen <[email-masked]>; Osmat El Mourad <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>; Vipul Sethi <
[email-masked]>; Sonja Strittmatter <
[email-masked]>; Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>;
Aftersales Export CYBEX <[email-masked]>; Carolin
Wehrfritz <[email-masked]>; Yaseen Shaqra <
[email-masked]>; Laura Thomson <[email-masked]>; Mohamed Magdy
<[email-masked]>; Denmark A <[email-masked]>; customer care <
[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <[email-masked]>; Samran
Iftikhar <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Order #600912287 // Sku :MD-516211015 // Name :Cybex - Priam
Seat Lux (ONLY) Limited Edition - Butterfly // DAMAGED

Hi Simone and Osmat,

Based on the email thread, we have informed the customer that a new Priam
Lux seat frame will be given but the old seat cover needs to be removed.

As per the customer, she will think about it and update us.

@Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>  - once the customer replied, please
do the needful.

Thank you

Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

On Wed, Jul 22, 2020 at 3:58 PM Simone van Geemen <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hi Osmat,

Vipul has explained this over mail – have shared the same with our After
Sales contact @Alina <[email-masked]> and am waiting for her input to
proceed.

Regards,

*From:* Osmat El Mourad <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Wednesday, July 22, 2020 12:58 PM
*To:* Simone van Geemen <[email-masked]>; Alina D'Souza <
[email-masked]>; Vipul Sethi <[email-masked]>; Sonja
Strittmatter <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>; Aftersales Export CYBEX <
[email-masked]>; Carolin Wehrfritz <
[email-masked]>; Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>;
Laura Thomson <[email-masked]>; Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>;
Denmark A <[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>;
Returns.fc <[email-masked]>; Samran Iftikhar <[email-masked]
>
*Subject:* RE: Order #600912287 // Sku :MD-516211015 // Name :Cybex - Priam
Seat Lux (ONLY) Limited Edition - Butterfly // DAMAGED

Hi @Vipul Sethi <[email-masked]> / @Sonja Strittmatter
<[email-masked]>,

Can you please come back to Simone with an answer.

Thank you,

Osmat

*From:* Simone van Geemen <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Tuesday, July 21, 2020 11:15 AM
*To:* Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>; Osmat El Mourad <
[email-masked]>; Vipul Sethi <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>; Aftersales Export CYBEX <
[email-masked]>; Carolin Wehrfritz <
[email-masked]>; Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>;
Sonja Strittmatter <[email-masked]>; Laura Thomson <
[email-masked]>; Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>; Denmark A <
[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <
[email-masked]>; Samran Iftikhar <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: Order #600912287 // Sku :MD-516211015 // Name :Cybex - Priam
Seat Lux (ONLY) Limited Edition - Butterfly // DAMAGED

*Caution! *External E-mail *注意**! **外部邮件*

Hi Alina,

See attached response from the Cybex team.

@Osmat El Mourad <[email-masked]> @Vipul Sethi
<[email-masked]> I’m centralizing the conversation in this
trail.

Can you elaborate what you mean with: *“I can send new seat frames with
golden button to Dubai if they will provide me with address and
confirmation that they can replace seat cover and footrest mesh
themselves."* Do you mean a new Seat frame? And what is meant with Seat
cover and footrest? We don’t hold any spare parts here so I believe this
won’t be possible.

Kind regards,

*From:* Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Tuesday, July 21, 2020 1:12 PM
*To:* Osmat El Mourad <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Simone van Geemen <[email-masked]>; Hyacinth Joyce <
[email-masked]>; Aftersales Export CYBEX <
[email-masked]>; Carolin Wehrfritz <
[email-masked]>; Vipul Sethi <
[email-masked]>; Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>;
Sonja Strittmatter <[email-masked]>; Laura Thomson <
[email-masked]>; Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>; Denmark A <
[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <
[email-masked]>; Samran Iftikhar <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Order #600912287 // Sku :MD-516211015 // Name :Cybex - Priam
Seat Lux (ONLY) Limited Edition - Butterfly // DAMAGED

Hi Team,

Please advise asap customer is upset

Regards,

Alina

On Mon, Jul 20, 2020 at 12:41 PM Osmat El Mourad <
[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Simone,

Thank you for your below email, our team will come back to you ASAP.

Hi Carolin / Hi Vipul,

Please let us know what will be the needed information’s and if an discount
can be given to our customer to solve this issue.

Thank you,

Osmat

*From:* Simone van Geemen <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Monday, July 20, 2020 7:32 AM
*To:* Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>; Osmat El Mourad <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>; Yaseen Shaqra <
[email-masked]>; Aftersales Export CYBEX <
[email-masked]>; Sonja Strittmatter <
[email-masked]>; Laura Thomson <[email-masked]>;
Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>; Denmark A <[email-masked]>;
customer care <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <[email-masked]>;
Samran Iftikhar <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: Order #600912287 // Sku :MD-516211015 // Name :Cybex - Priam
Seat Lux (ONLY) Limited Edition - Butterfly // DAMAGED

*Caution! *External E-mail *注意**! **外部邮件*

Hi Joyce,

Thanks for the update.

@Osmat <[email-masked]> we have an after sales issue that
we could solve with providing a discount on the defect item. Could you let
me know what your support could be so we can provide the customer with an
offer? The item in question is: Cybex - Priam Seat Lux (ONLY) Limited
Edition - Butterfly.

Kind regards,

*From:* Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Sunday, July 19, 2020 1:55 PM
*To:* Simone van Geemen <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>; Yaseen Shaqra <
[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; Sonja
Strittmatter <[email-masked]>; Laura Thomson <
[email-masked]>; Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>; Denmark A <
[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <
[email-masked]>; Samran Iftikhar <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Order #600912287 // Sku :MD-516211015 // Name :Cybex - Priam
Seat Lux (ONLY) Limited Edition - Butterfly // DAMAGED

Hi Simone,

We have spoken with the customer, she is willing to keep the item provided
she is asking for compensation because it has a defective part.

Kindly advise if that is possible.

Otherwise, she will return and wants to have a full refund.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

*Joyce Alvarado*

Customer Care Representative

p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

On Thu, 16 Jul 2020 at 17:19, Simone van Geemen <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hi Alina,

I just received attached from Cybex aftersales team.

Can you take this further pls?

Thanks,

*From:* Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Thursday, July 16, 2020 5:17 PM
*To:* Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Sonja Strittmatter <[email-masked]>; Simone van
Geemen <[email-masked]>; Laura Thomson <[email-masked]>; Mohamed
Magdy <[email-masked]>; Denmark A <[email-masked]>; customer
care <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <[email-masked]>; Samran
Iftikhar <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Order #600912287 // Sku :MD-516211015 // Name :Cybex - Priam
Seat Lux (ONLY) Limited Edition - Butterfly // DAMAGED

Any update on this?

Regards,

Alina

On Tue, Jul 14, 2020 at 6:47 PM Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hi Sonja,

Please update us urgently, the customer wants an update by tomorrow

On Tue, Jul 14, 2020 at 10:02 AM Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hello Sonja,

Any update here please?

Thanks

On Mon, Jul 13, 2020 at 7:42 PM Sonja Strittmatter <
[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Simone,

I will check the situation with our colleagues from aftersales service and
will get back to you soonest possible with more information.

Best Regards

Sonja

*Von:* Simone van Geemen <[email-masked]>
*Gesendet:* Sonntag, 12. Juli 2020 16:13
*An:* Laura Thomson <[email-masked]>; Denmark A <[email-masked]>;
Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>; Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>;
Sonja Strittmatter <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <
[email-masked]>; Samran Iftikhar <[email-masked]>
*Betreff:* RE: Order #600912287 // Sku :MD-516211015 // Name :Cybex - Priam
Seat Lux (ONLY) Limited Edition - Butterfly // DAMAGED

*Caution! *External E-mail *注意**! **外部**邮件*

Hi Laura,

Thanks for looping me in.

@Denmark <[email-masked]> @Alina <[email-masked]> for Cybex
related inquiries you can contact me directly, as per Netsuite my name is
attached to this vendor / brand.

I’m looping in the vendor so we can follow the process of after sales
inquiries. @Sonja <[email-masked]> Hi Sonja, we have a
customer claim for after sales on the Cybex Priam Seat Lux – Limited
Edition Butterfly. Could you have a look at the inquiry below and advice?
Many thanks!

Push buttons on the side of the leg support were not attached and came off
and are loose when I'm trying to attach them. Images below:

Regards,

*From:* Laura Thomson <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Sunday, July 12, 2020 6:03 PM
*To:* Denmark A <[email-masked]>; Mohamed Magdy <
[email-masked]>; Elena Skryabina <[email-masked]>; Simone van
Geemen <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>; Jeno Serenio <[email-masked]>;
Mylyn Vega <[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>;
Returns.fc <[email-masked]>; Samran Iftikhar <[email-masked]
>
*Subject:* RE: Order #600912287 // Sku :MD-516211015 // Name :Cybex - Priam
Seat Lux (ONLY) Limited Edition - Butterfly // DAMAGED

Looping @Simone van Geemen <[email-masked]>

*From:* Denmark A <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Sunday, July 12, 2020 4:41 PM
*To:* Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>; Elena Skryabina <
[email-masked]>; Laura Thomson <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>; Jeno Serenio <[email-masked]>;
Mylyn Vega <[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>;
Returns.fc <[email-masked]>; Samran Iftikhar <[email-masked]
>
*Subject:* Re: Order #600912287 // Sku :MD-516211015 // Name :Cybex - Priam
Seat Lux (ONLY) Limited Edition - Butterfly // DAMAGED

+Elena Skryabina <[email-masked]> +Laura Thomson
<[email-masked]> Please
assist.

Regards,

Den mark

On Sun, Jul 12, 2020 at 4:38 PM Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]> wrote:

Please we need to check who is the assigned BD for Cybex?

Thanks

On Sun, Jul 12, 2020 at 4:33 PM Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Denmark,

What do advise the customer.  Customer order delivered 2 nd July should we
collect the entire item?

Regards,

Alina

On Thu, Jul 9, 2020 at 2:08 PM Denmark A <[email-masked]> wrote:

@Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]> Please assist mapyr vendor no longer
handling cybex please refer to the link below.

https://cybex-online.com/en-us/contact

Regards,

Den mark

On Thu, Jul 9, 2020 at 12:43 PM Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Team,

Any update on this?

Regards,

Alina

On Wed, Jul 8, 2020 at 1:22 PM Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Team,

Customer wants to keep the stroller only wants the replace these buttons to
the ones which won't fall off.

Regards,

Alina

On Wed, Jul 8, 2020 at 11:40 AM Denmark A <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Vendor,

Please see the below customer complaint and allow us to send the item back
to you for your further evaluation.

Also find the sales invoice for your reference.

Return Reason:doesnt_work_or_defective
Comments :pushbuttons on the side of the leg support were not attached and
came off and are loose when i'm trying to attach them

We appreciate your support in this matter, Thank you.

Regards,

Den mark

-- 

Disclaimer: This message (including attachments, if any) is confidential
and may be privileged. If you have received this message by mistake, please
notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this message (including
attachments, if any). Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this message
in whole or in part is strictly prohibited. E-mail may contain viruses.
Before opening attachments, please check them for viruses and defects.
While our company has safeguards in place to minimize the risks, we will
not be responsible for any viruses or defects in emails or their
attachments emanating from either within or outside our company. We reserve
the right to monitor and review the content of all messages sent to or from
this e-mail address. Messages sent to or from this e-mail address may be
retained by the company.

-- 

-- 

Best Regards,

*Yaseen Shaqra*

Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 4 4339455│ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE

Disclaimer: This message (including attachments, if any) is confidential
and may be privileged. If you have received this message by mistake, please
notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this message (including
attachments, if any). Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this message
in whole or in part is strictly prohibited. E-mail may contain viruses.
Before opening attachments, please check them for viruses and defects.
While our company has safeguards in place to minimize the risks, we will
not be responsible for any viruses or defects in emails or their
attachments emanating from either within or outside our company. We reserve
the right to monitor and review the content of all messages sent to or from
this e-mail address. Messages sent to or from this e-mail address may be
retained by the company.

Disclaimer: This message (including attachments, if any) is confidential
and may be privileged. If you have received this message by mistake, please
notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this message (including
attachments, if any). Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this message
in whole or in part is strictly prohibited. E-mail may contain viruses.
Before opening attachments, please check them for viruses and defects.
While our company has safeguards in place to minimize the risks, we will
not be responsible for any viruses or defects in emails or their
attachments emanating from either within or outside our company. We reserve
the right to monitor and review the content of all messages sent to or from
this e-mail address. Messages sent to or from this e-mail address may be
retained by the company.