Subject: Missing Items - 100159722// awb: 2331334569
From: Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
To: Ahmed Irfan <[email-masked]>, Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, KSA Lastmile <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2020 09:44:38 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Team,

As per the customer, 3 items below were not delivered.

She already gave birth and needed these items urgently. She is following up
almost every day.

The case has been escalated as well, Incident #1165304

Please check and advise. The customer is extremely upset.

Thank you
Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE