Subject: Important - COD Re-enabled in UAE
From: Sara Ahmed <[email-masked]>
To: customer care <[email-masked]>, Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>, Asad <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>, Shady Elgendy <[email-masked]>, Anne D’souza <[email-masked]>
Cc: Lubna Forzley <[email-masked]>, Leena <[email-masked]>, Mona Ataya <[email-masked]>, Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>, Shajeeb Cheriyath <[email-masked]>, Reimil Alejandro <[email-masked]>, Amr Abed <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2020 08:45:55 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Team,

Please note that Cash On Delivery has been re-enabled in the* UAE only* for
all orders.

@customer care <[email-masked]> Please note that we have re-enabled
auto verification for COD orders using OTP over sms. Please let us know if
there are any concerns.

Regards,
Sara

-- 

*Sara Ahmed*

Head of Technology

e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w: www.mumzworld.com

a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE