Subject: Important - Yalla - Same Day Delivery in Dubai and Sharjah
From: Sara Ahmed <[email-masked]>
To: Shady Elgendy <[email-masked]>, Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Ganesh Pillai <[email-masked]>
Cc: Asad <[email-masked]>, Leena <[email-masked]>, Lubna Forzley <[email-masked]>, Mona Ataya <[email-masked]>, Kavitha Mohan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2020 08:36:16 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Team,

Please note that Yalla delivery promise has been updated for *Dubai and
Sharjah *on the website.

The promise is now* same day delivery for orders placed before 2 PM* as the
website cutoff time, orders placed after 2 PM will be delivered the next
day.

Regards,
Sara

-- 

*Sara Ahmed*

Head of Technology

e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w: www.mumzworld.com

a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE