Subject: RE: Order #600928766 // Sku :BR-IRT 6520 // Name :NEW Braun ThermoScan(R) 7 with Age Precision(R) IRT6520 // Defective
From: "Nikita" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Denmark A'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Syed Raza Ali Rizvi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'customer care'" <[email-masked]>, "'Returns.fc'" <[email-masked]>, "'Alina D'Souza'" <[email-masked]>, "'Samran Iftikhar'" <[email-masked]>, "'Michael Rolle'" <[email-masked]>, "'Abdelmohsen basha'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2020 14:21:31 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Thank you for the PO#

Kindly send the item to our warehouse for repair.

Regards,

Nikita 

From: Denmark A [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2020 2:14 PM
To: Nikita <[email-masked]>
Cc: Syed Raza Ali Rizvi <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; customer care <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <[email-masked]>; Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>; Samran Iftikhar <[email-masked]>; Michael Rolle <[email-masked]>; Abdelmohsen basha <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Order #600928766 // Sku :BR-IRT 6520 // Name :NEW Braun ThermoScan(R) 7 with Age Precision(R) IRT6520 // Defective

Dear Nikita, 

POMUMZ_DXB220997 for your reference. 

Regards, 

Den mark 

On Wed, Jul 22, 2020 at 2:11 PM Nikita <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Hi Denmark,

Kindly share the PO# of the item.

Regards,

Nikita

From: Denmark A [mailto:[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ] 
Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2020 2:08 PM
To: Syed Raza Ali Rizvi <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Nikita <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: customer care <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Returns.fc <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Alina D'Souza <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Samran Iftikhar <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Michael Rolle <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Abdelmohsen basha <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Order #600928766 // Sku :BR-IRT 6520 // Name :NEW Braun ThermoScan(R) 7 with Age Precision(R) IRT6520 // Defective

Dear Vendor,

Please see the below customer complaint and allow us to send the item back to you for your further evaluation. 

Return Reason:doesnt_work_or_defective
Comments :It ia not working  

 

We appreciate your support in this matter, Thank you. 

Stay HOME Stay SAFE…

Best Regards,

Den mark