Subject: Re: Ticket Received - 32007000041822 | Received in damage condition
From: Pavankumar A <[email-masked]>
To: Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>
Cc: lastmile <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Ahmed Irfan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2020 13:23:56 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Zubair,

Please investigate and close this case, Thanks

and May i know why you used pouches for liquid items?

On Tue, Jul 7, 2020 at 12:16 PM WIMO <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Dear Lastmile,
>
> We would like to acknowledge that we have received your request and a
> ticket has been created.
> A support representative will be reviewing your request and will send you
> a personal response.(usually within 24 hours).
>
> To view the status of the ticket or add comments, please visit
> https://wimoapp.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2441
>
> Thank you for your patience.
>
> Sincerely,
> Wimo Knowledge Base Support Team
>
> Wimo Knowledge Case powered by Freshdesk
> <https://freshdesk.com/freshdesk-demo?utm_source=emailfooter&referrer=wimoapp.freshdesk.com>
> 2441:960954
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "lastmile" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email-masked].
> To view this discussion on the web visit
> https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/lastmile/5f042f7386a44_1e32ab494aacf1c20328ae.sidekiq-maintenance-fd-poduseast1-main-blue-d597db665-2q6jm%40notification.freshdesk.com
> <https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/lastmile/5f042f7386a44_1e32ab494aacf1c20328ae.sidekiq-maintenance-fd-poduseast1-main-blue-d597db665-2q6jm%40notification.freshdesk.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .
>

-- 

Regards,

*Pavankumar A*
Last Mile Operations

*P* +971 507074205
*E* [email-masked] <[email-masked]>

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution of this information is prohibited, and may be punishable by
law. If this was sent to you in error, please notify the sender by reply
e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Please consider the
environment before printing this e-mail.