Subject: RE: DBT-SW-F24152
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Nessy'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'customer care'" <[email-masked]>, "'Ashley Fernandes'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2020 11:40:26 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Nessa,

The order was in Feb 2019 and I have attached the sales invoice.

 

Best Regards,

Radwa Ali
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 526476307│ e: Radwa <mailto:[email-masked]> @mumzworld.com  │
w:  <http://www.mumzworld.com/> www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE

 

From: Nessy <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2020 10:49 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 'customer care' <[email-masked]>; 'Ashley Fernandes'
<[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: DBT-SW-F24152 

 

Hi Radwa,

When the customer purchased the item? Could you please share the order
number.

We'll check the fee and get back to you with schedule. Thanks!

 

Best Regards

NESSY LANDICHO

Tel: 056-219-2466 / 04-328-9154 | Email: [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>  

 <http://www.djcorner.ae/> DJ Corner |  <http://www.toycorner.ae/> Toy
Corner |  <http://www.kiju.me/> Kiju

 <http://www.desertbeat.com/> 
 <http://www.desertbeat.com/> 

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
[mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2020 10:44 AM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: 'customer care'; 'Ashley Fernandes'
Subject: SKU: DBT-SW-F24152 

Hi  <mailto:[email-masked]> @[email-masked] ,

Appreciate your support if you can let us know what is the fee to request to
move the item above from one house to another as the customer will be moving
between the 10th and 14th of August.

Her old and new address are both in Arabian ranches, Dubai

Best Regards,

Radwa Ali
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 526476307│ e: Radwa <mailto:[email-masked]> @mumzworld.com  │
w:  <http://www.mumzworld.com/> www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE