Subject: Return Request SKU GT-CH79348-19DG / Chicco - Cuddle & Bubble – Dusty Green - Order No. 600849570
From: Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>
To: info <[email-masked]>, brands <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, Afra Syed <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>, Denmark A <[email-masked]>, "Alina D'Souza" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2020 09:21:30 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Team,

The customer with the above-mentioned order purchased the below item in May
and informed that she just opened the item in preparation for her delivery.
The item has scratches and rust.

Please see the below images for your reference.

600849570 GT-CH79348-19DG
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=848183> Chicco
- Cuddle & Bubble – Dusty Green 1

Kindly check and advise ASAP.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

*Joyce Alvarado*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE