Subject: Urgent: 100158181_2 Can you create new order for CST?
From: Pavankumar A <[email-masked]>
To: Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>, Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>, Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>
Cc: Anne D’souza <[email-masked]>, Rodina Magdy <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Efran Siddiqi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2020 08:47:45 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Dear Ekta,

The subject order fullfilled in Tamer WH, It is very urgent need to created
new order, CST is following up for this order but it is returned by Tam2go
courier to Tamer WH, But CST need this very urgently,

@Efran Siddiqi <[email-masked]> here you can follow up  for this new
order, Thanks

-- 

Regards,

*Pavankumar A*
Last Mile Operations

*P* +971 507074205
*E* [email-masked] <[email-masked]>

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution of this information is prohibited, and may be punishable by
law. If this was sent to you in error, please notify the sender by reply
e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Please consider the
environment before printing this e-mail.