Subject: Complain // Defective Item // Order 100082580
From: Omar Khaled <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2020 17:55:25 +0200
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Dear Team,

Hope you are doing well.

Kindly need your support regarding the below :

Order no. #100082580
Item : 4moms - Mamaroo 4.0 - Multi Plush
SKU : MD-2000806
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=333713>
Delivery Date : 4-Jun-2010

Customer received this item from us, and sent us an email at 19-Jun-2020 ,
complaining that the item all of a sudden is not working properly, it works
for seconds and it turns off immediately, so is there any possible solution
that we could check the item or not.

Thanks & Regards,
Omar from mumzworld team