Subject: Re: Last Mile - Missing Parts Order# 100128342
From: Ahmed Irfan <[email-masked]>
To: "Farrah A." <[email-masked]>
Cc: Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>, KSA Lastmile <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2020 10:59:58 +0300
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Farrah,

*Bestway Triple Aqua Slide. KSA-FAMC-26-52249*  This item is already
delivered by wimo under awb 2007000026051 . Regarding the other -* the
slide of PLUM play. KZ-27203* this part will dispatch from dubai under
naqel express 70774601. Kindly check with them & close the ticket.

-- 

Thanks & Best Regards,

*Ahmed Muhammad Irfan*
*Logistic Coordinator KSA*

*M * +9665309563644
*E* [email-masked] <[email-masked]>

Tamer Warehouses Al Mashael,Riyadh, KSA

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>