Subject: RE: Sales Report for May and June 2020
From: "Pushpa, Skola Sales " <[email-masked]>
To: "'Fahad Shafiq'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Jessa Garcia'" <[email-masked]>, "'Edel Saballa'" <[email-masked]>, "'April De Torres'" <[email-masked]>, "'Jeffin Joy'" <[email-masked]>, "'Payments'" <[email-masked]>, "'Usman Siddiqui'" <[email-masked]>, "'Manikandan'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2020 12:50:49 +0530
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Dear Fahad

May and June month payment received.

 

Regards

Pushpa.

 

From: Fahad Shafiq [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 19 July 2020 19:33
To: Pushpa, Skola Sales <[email-masked]>
Cc: Jessa Garcia <[email-masked]>; Edel Saballa <[email-masked]>; April De Torres <[email-masked]>; Jeffin Joy <[email-masked]>; Payments <[email-masked]>; Usman Siddiqui <[email-masked]>; Manikandan <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Sales Report for May and June 2020

Hi Pushpa

Its paid now on paypal.

 

Thanks and regards, 

Fahad

 

On Wed, Jul 8, 2020 at 9:30 AM Pushpa, Skola Sales <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Dear Jessa / Fahad

Please process the payment.

 

Regards

Pushpa.

 

From: Pushpa, Skola Sales [mailto:[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ] 
Sent: 2 July 2020 12:18
To: 'Jessa Garcia' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Edel Saballa' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'April De Torres' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Jeffin Joy' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Payments' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Fahad Shafiq' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Usman Siddiqui' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Manikandan' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: Sales Report for May and June 2020

Dear Jessa / Fahad

We have sent the Paypal invoice for $103.27. Please refer to the attached payment link and invoice for your reference.  

Please do let us know once payment is done.

 

Regards

Pushpa.

 

From: Jessa Garcia [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 2 July 2020 00:34
To: Pushpa, Skola Sales <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Edel Saballa <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; April De Torres <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Jeffin Joy <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Fahad Shafiq <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Usman Siddiqui <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: Sales Report for May 2020

Dear Pushpa,

Please see attached file for the month of May and June as per your request.

Than you.

Warm regards,

Jessa Garcia

Business Development Team

p:  +971 (0)4 245 1317 │ e: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  │ w:  <http://www.mumzworld.com/> www.mumzworld.com

 

a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 

 

From: Pushpa, Skola Sales <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Wednesday, July 1, 2020 11:04 AM
To: 'Jessa Garcia' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Megha Dani' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Edel Saballa' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'April De Torres' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Jeffin Joy' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Fahad Shafiq' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Usman Siddiqui' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: Sales Report for May 2020

Dear Jessa

Could you please share May and June month sales reports.

 

Regards

Pushpa.

 

From: Jessa Garcia [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 29 June 2020 14:35
To: Pushpa, Skola Sales <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Megha Dani <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Edel Saballa <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; April De Torres <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Jeffin Joy <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Fahad Shafiq <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Usman Siddiqui <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: Sales Report for May 2020

Hi Pushpa,

I will send it to you shortly.

Warm regards,

Jessa Garcia

Business Development Team

p:  +971 (0)4 245 1317 │ e: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  │ w:  <http://www.mumzworld.com/> www.mumzworld.com

 

a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 

 

From: Pushpa, Skola Sales <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Monday, June 29, 2020 12:47 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Edel Saballa' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Aprille De Torres' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Jeffin Joy' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: 'Fahad Shafiq' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Usman Siddiqui' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: Sales Report for May 2020

Dear Jessa / Megha / April

Please provide sales report for the month of May and June.

We haven’t received May report yet.

 

Regards

Pushpa.

 

From: Pushpa, Skola Sales [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 1 June 2020 10:49
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Edel Saballa' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Aprille De Torres' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Jeffin Joy' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Fahad Shafiq' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Usman Siddiqui' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: Sales Report for May 2020

Dear Jessa

Please share sales report for the month of May.

 

 

Best Regards

Pushpa. P

+91 9845982660

Learning Journeys Designed as Play

www.skola.toys <http://www.skola.toys/> 

www.facebook.com/skolatoys <http://www.facebook.com/skolatoys> 

www.instagram.com/skolatoys <http://www.instagram.com/skolatoys> 

https://twitter.com/skolatoys