Subject: RE: 100157548 AWB 1Z289F8W6755022459 Urgent Delayed
From: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
To: Amani Bani Odeh <[email-masked]>, Naib Khan <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked], Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>, Rzaldivar <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>, Rukaya Ahmed <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2020 21:03:09 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

+ @[email-masked] <[email-masked]>
@Rzaldivar <[email-masked]>

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Amani Bani Odeh <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Monday, July 20, 2020 7:06 PM
*To:* Naib Khan <[email-masked]>; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>; Eugene Mugisa <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>; lastmile <[email-masked]>;
Rukaya Ahmed <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: 100157548 AWB 1Z289F8W6755022459 Urgent Delayed

Dears,

Please update in 24 hours, the customer is very frustrated.

Thanks,

Amani

On Sat, Jul 18, 2020 at 10:58 AM Naib Khan <[email-masked]> wrote:

UPS,

May I know when it will be delivered, customer upset and following up.

please share your feedback.

Pending from more than 30 days.

@Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]> @Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
 FYI

Regards.

Naib