Subject: RE: Order #600697015 // Incident #859589 // WTI-BL-M11-003 // Dwinguler - Baby Care Lite Pine Trees Playmat // Defective
From: "Rohini" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Denmark A'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'customer care'" <[email-masked]>, "'Returns.fc'" <[email-masked]>, "'Kenneth Nwaso'" <[email-masked]>, "'Hyacinth Joyce'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2020 17:53:59 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Dear Mr. Denmark, 

Please find the attached credit note for your reference. 

Thanks & Regards

Rohini

From: Denmark A <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, July 20, 2020 5:36 PM
To: Rohini <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; customer care <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <[email-masked]>; Kenneth Nwaso <[email-masked]>; Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Order #600697015 // Incident #859589 // WTI-BL-M11-003 // Dwinguler - Baby Care Lite Pine Trees Playmat // Defective

Dear Rohini, 

Please update us regarding Credit Note, thank you. 

Regards, 

Den mark 

On Thu, May 28, 2020 at 5:05 PM Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Hi team,

Please note that the customer needs a refund and not a replacement because she will be moving to another country.

Thank you.

 

Best Regards,

Joyce Alvarado

Customer Care Representative

p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: joyce <mailto:[email-masked]> @mumzworld.com │ w:  <http://www.mumzworld.com/> www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 

On Wed, 27 May 2020 at 16:55, Denmark A <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Hi Rohini, 

Thank you for your email. 

Regards, 

On Wed, May 27, 2020 at 4:51 PM Rohini <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Dear Mr. Denmark,

You can drop the damage item in our warehouse. 

Please find the warehouse details below: 

Address:  We Trade International FZC

     Near Tas-heel, Maliha Road, 

      Sharjah Industrial area 18. 

     Building no. 09,

                Warehouse no.10, 

                Sharjah, UAE.

Mob No: 0565067869

Name: Mr. Sivaraj

Timings: 10 am to 6pm.

 

Thanks & Regards

Ms. Rohini Sherel 

P B No. 120791, SAIF Zone Sharjah, UAE.

Office No. Q3-57

Tel No. +971 6 55 29 507 : Fax No,. +971 6 55 28 407

Mobile NO. +971 56 506 78 79

E mail :[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

 <http://www.wetradeintl.com/> www.wetradeintl.com

 

From: Denmark A <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 2020 4:43 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: customer care <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Returns.fc <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Kenneth Nwaso <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Re: Order #600697015 // Incident #859589 // WTI-BL-M11-003 // Dwinguler - Baby Care Lite Pine Trees Playmat // Defective

Hi, 

Could you please respond and share your complete warehouse address,contact person to whom we will hand over the item? 

Regards,

 

On Wed, Apr 22, 2020 at 9:28 AM Denmark A <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Dear Vendor, 

Please respond.

Regards, 

Den mark 

On Mon, Apr 20, 2020 at 9:19 AM Denmark A <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Dear Vendor,

Please see the below customer complaint and allow us to send the item back to you for your further evaluation. 

Hope this email finds you well.
I bought a baby mat that I had to send back because of it puffed up many places and became unsafe for the baby.
I got a new mat but the puffs are started to come again.  

 

 

 

 

We appreciate your support in this matter, Thank you. 

Stay HOME Stay SAFE…

Regards,

Den mark