Subject: Re: Order # 200289744_1 /605142022764
From: Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>
To: Ahmed Irfan <[email-masked]>, Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>, Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>
Cc: Taqwa Ali <[email-masked]>, KSA Lastmile <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2020 14:58:06 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Team,

@Ahmed Irfan <[email-masked]> @Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]> Please
cancel the shipmetn urgently, the order created on 12.05.2020

@Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]> Please create the CRA
once it is confirmed

On Mon, Jun 29, 2020 at 1:50 PM Taqwa Ali <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Dear Team
>
> Please do the cancellation, CM want a refund
>
> @Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]> receive CRA once its
> done
>
> Regards
> Taqwa
>

-- 

Best Regards,

*Yaseen Shaqra*

Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 4 4339455│ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE