Subject: RE: 70805958 || 2nd Package
From: "Lamia Aldawsari" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Alaa Musa'" <[email-masked]>, "'DXB CS'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'customer care'" <[email-masked]>, "'lastmile'" <[email-masked]>, "'premiumaccount'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2020 13:22:09 +0300
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Dear Alaa,

Good Day..

                  as per customer he received all 2 pieces of shipment, but the second piece was damaged and he handover to another courier & he don’t have any contact number of this courier. SECOUND PIECE WAS DELIVERED BY MANAUAL DELIVERY SHEET KINDLY FIND THE BELOW POD OF  2 PIECES.

 

 

 

Best Regards

Lamia Al Dawsari

Premium Key Account Agent

NAQEL Express

Working Hours : 8:00 AM - 3:30 PM

Phone: 920020505/ 0594541021

Fax +966 1 471 0068

E-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Twitter:@NaqelCare

 <http://www.naqel.com.sa/> www.Naqel.com.sa

 

 

From: Lamia Aldawsari [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, 6 July, 2020 3:06 PM
To: 'Alaa Musa' <[email-masked]>; 'DXB CS' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'customer care' <[email-masked]>; 'lastmile' <[email-masked]>; 'premiumaccount' <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: 70805958 || 2nd Package

Dear Alaa,

 

We already inform our OPS to check & update us ASAP.

 

 

Best Regards

Lamia Al Dawsari

Premium Key Account Agent

NAQEL Express

Working Hours : 8:00 AM - 3:30 PM

Phone: 920020505/ 0594541021

Fax +966 1 471 0068

E-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Twitter:@NaqelCare

 <http://www.naqel.com.sa/> www.Naqel.com.sa

 

 

From: Alaa Musa [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, 6 July, 2020 2:50 PM
To: DXB CS <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; premiumaccount <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Norah Q <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: customer care <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; lastmile <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: 70805958 || 2nd Package

Dear team, 

Customer claims that she received one package, although our records shows that 2 packages were handed to your team. 

Please investigate and get back to me the soonest. 

Regards, 

Alaa