Subject: CRA Not return ( Road Rider ) 20-7-2020
From: Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>
To: Road Rider <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Muhammad Ayoub <[email-masked]>
Cc: lastmile <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>, Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>, Shajeeb Cheriyath <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2020 10:02:23 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hello @Road Rider <[email-masked]>

Please advise regarding the below table we have 9 orders updated as
( Succeeded ) but they didn't return to the WH.

Date Order Number Zendesk Ticket  Customer Name Email Id Returns Reason CRA
Number Status Courier Driver
7/6/2020 600884266 1171594 Wrong Item Received CRA_AR_RE13230 Succeeded Road
Riders Umair Arif
7/7/2020 700244879 1167423 Defective CRA_AR_RE13280 Succeeded Road
Riders Khadim
Hussain
7/12/2020 700244916 1182030 Wrong Item Received CRA_AR_RE13367 Succeeded Road
Riders Taimoor Ijaz
7/14/2020 700246253 1187416 Wrong Item Received CRA_AR_RE13441 Succeeded Road
Riders Taimoor Ijaz
7/16/2020 600919853 1189821 Wrong Item Received CRA_AR_RE13512 Succeeded Road
Riders Muhammad Asim
7/16/2020 600925449 1190856 Wrong Item Received CRA_AR_RE13509 Succeeded Road
Riders Sohail Jan
7/16/2020 600924148 1190993 Missing Parts CRA_AR_RE13506 Succeeded Road
Riders Umair Arif
7/16/2020 600925217 1191597 Wrong Item Received CRA_AR_RE13499 Succeeded Road
Riders Khadim Hussain
7/16/2020 700246747 1191736 Wrong Item Received CRA_AR_RE13483 Succeeded Road
Riders Muhammad Asim

P.S we will update both orders as lost by the EOD.if we didn't receive
feedback.

Regards
Mostafa Saad