Subject: PLS REMOVE - 600927696_2// sku: ITL-PKFS00001Dino
From: Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
To: lastmile <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Outbound.fc" <[email-masked]>, Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]>, Vipin Raj <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>, "Alina D'Souza" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2020 09:45:00 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Team,

The customer doesn't want this item anymore, however, that has already been
dispatched and with Imran now.

600927696_2 ITL-PKFS00001Dino
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=1253460> Pikkaboo
Kids Protective Face Shield + Elastic Band - Dino

I spoke to him and had an agreement that he will return the whole order
instead and will deliver the rest tomorrow.

Please cancel only the said item, the customer still wants the other items
on this order.

@Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]> @Returns.fc <[email-masked]> -
please create the CRA when received to initiate the refund.

Thank you
Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE