Subject: RE: [EXTERNAL] Re: UPS Land Freight - Pending shipments +10 days
From: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
To: Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>, Rzaldivar <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], lastmile <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2020 14:44:12 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

+ Abdo,

Can you please share the contact person for us while Richelle is away on
vacation.

We have a number of pending issues we need to solve urgently.

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Sunday, July 19, 2020 10:30 AM
*To:* Rzaldivar <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* [email-masked]; [email-masked]; lastmile <
[email-masked]>; Customer Care Team <[email-masked]>; Mohamed
Magdy <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: UPS Land Freight - Pending shipments +10 days

Hi Richelle,

We need to get back to our customers. We are losing words to explain to
every customers.

Please update us on how you are solving this problem.

Regards,

Ronald

On Sat, Jul 18, 2020 at 3:23 PM Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Richelle,

Please update us here.

Regards,

Ronald

On Tue, Jul 14, 2020 at 6:12 PM <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Ronald,

My apologies… I was very late to reply.

The shipments are not cleared. They have problem with customs as shipments
sent was individual along with B2B.

I will give you another update by 8PM tonight. Am following up if there is
any shipment would have get cleared using the IDs

Regards,

Richelle

*From:* Ronald Gaviola [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Tuesday, July 14, 2020 5:47 PM
*To:* Zaldivar Richelle (VLR5DPB) <[email-masked]>; Khadse Vaibhav
(BZR0XBW) <[email-masked]>; Cardozo Chantelle (EUR6CTC) <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* lastmile <[email-masked]>; Customer Care Team <
[email-masked]>; Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* [EXTERNAL] Re: UPS Land Freight - Pending shipments +10 days

CAUTION! This email originated outside of the organization. Please do not
open attachments or click links from an unknown or suspicious origin.
------------------------------

3rd Reminder.

Regards,

Ronald

On Mon, Jul 13, 2020 at 2:36 PM Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dears,

2nd reminder.

Regards,

Ronald

On Mon, Jul 13, 2020 at 11:22 AM Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Reminder.

Regards,

Ronald

On Sun, Jul 12, 2020 at 11:14 AM Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>
wrote:

RIchelle, Vaibhav

We need a clear update on these shipments and please advise when do you
expect these to be delivered?

Ship date

AWB

Status

10-Jun-20

1Z289F8W6755716487

Pending

10-Jun-20

1Z289F8W6756192998

Pending

10-Jun-20

1Z289F8W6756937586

Pending

10-Jun-20

1Z289F8W6757158952

Pending

10-Jun-20

1Z289F8W6757490771

Pending

10-Jun-20

1Z289F8W6757641947

Pending

10-Jun-20

1Z289F8W6757696568

Pending

11-Jun-20

1Z289F8W6755470126

Pending

14-Jun-20

1Z289F8W6755022459

Pending

13-Jun-20

1Z289F8W6757491869

Pending

12-Jun-20

1Z289F8W6757190612

Pending

16-Jun-20

1Z289F8W6757102805

Pending

16-Jun-20

1Z289F8W6757271418

Pending

17-Jun-20

1Z289F8W6756098797

Pending

21-Jun-20

1Z289F8W6755899263

Arrived at Facility

22-Jun-20

1Z289F8W6755339082

Arrived at Facility

24-Jun-20

1Z289F8W6757635418

Pending

25-Jun-20

1Z289F8W6756965948

The package will be returned to the sender.

Regards,

Ronald

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"lastmile" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to [email-masked].
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/lastmile/CA%2BzP37aMdcJFkm%3D4qDFuGZguZvB9gHQ2oS4eFcwYJE1DBZuK0g%40mail.gmail.com
<https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/lastmile/CA%2BzP37aMdcJFkm%3D4qDFuGZguZvB9gHQ2oS4eFcwYJE1DBZuK0g%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.