Subject: Fwd: 1Z289F8W6757807303 REFERENCE NUM 2 : 200295667_1
From: Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]>
To: customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2020 14:36:11 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, Jul 19, 2020 at 2:35 PM
Subject: Re: 1Z289F8W6757807303 REFERENCE NUM 2 : 200295667_1
To: Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>, KSA Lastmile <
[email-masked]>, Ahmed Irfan <[email-masked]>
Cc: Alaa Musa <[email-masked]>, Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>,
customer care <[email-masked]>, Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>,
Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, Johannes Jade Pabeca <
[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>, Pavankumar A <
[email-masked]>, Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>, <
[email-masked]>

  Hi Team,

Customer received the wrong shipment 200295667_1 and it's already collected.

All items of 200295667_1 aren't delivered to the customer so please include
all SKUs in the CRA:

TC-B11150
MOG-LJ590
SBF-SN_ST23541L_PDS

Regards
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: chantelle.cardozo via customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Jun 11, 2020 at 9:59 AM
Subject: 1Z289F8W6757807303 REFERENCE NUM 2 : 200295667_1
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,
<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <
[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,
<[email-masked]'>
Cc: <[email-masked]>

Good day  Ronald,

As per the customer the items which they ordered is wrong inside the
carton, the contact number and tracking number is belongs to the same
customer.

Please advise way forward.

   Best Regards

*Chantelle Cardozo*

Preferred Customer Associate

*UPS Gulf LLC *

Al Moosa Tower 2, 25 Floor

Sheikh Zayed Road, P.O. Box 26026

Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Tel +971 4 3815278

Mobile 00971561770264

Fax +971 4 3390835

[email-masked]

*Existing UPS rates will be revised effective 01 January 2019. For more
information on the annual General Rate Increase (GRI) applicable to your
account, please contact your Account Manager or call UPS Customer Service
at 600 544 743.*

*Click here <https://www.ups.com/ae/en/shipping/zones-and-rates.page> to
access the latest UPS zones and rates information.  The 2019 **UPS Service
and Tariff Guide will be available from 23rd December 2018. *